Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I can hear the Billo Rani tune ringing in my head outloud ðŸ˜† Am actually really looking forward to seeing her in the show. She's definitely here for a long haul ðŸ˜‰
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is some more info on this character ( not sure if its true )

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/37590-meet-the-new-villain-in-ishqbaaaz.htm

princy1 thumbnail
May be she is real mother of shivaay. both have kanji eyes 😆
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar all you Qubool Hai watchers have full blown PTSD like you all survived a war together. Its like you all barely made it out alive,  from that serial ka effect, sach mein! Kya kiya Gul tum logo ke sath that you are all this freaked out? Should I watch that show or something because man, the reactions from all of you about this cameo is funnier than the news seems to call for! Yeh pretty kanji akhon wali Amarapali main villainess thi I get that, but her arrival has resulted in 20 pages of frantic messages, bohut curious hogaya mein! Edited by napstermonster - 7 years ago
Sonu1836 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Yaar all you Qubool Hai watchers have full blown PTSD like you all survived a war together. Its like you all barely made it out alive,  from that serial ka effect, sach mein! Kya kiya Gul tum logo ke sath that you are all this freaked out? Should I watch that show or something because man, the reactions from all of you about this cameo is funnier than the news seems to call for! Yeh pretty kanji akhon wali Amarapali main villainess thi I get that, but her arrival has resulted in 20 pages of frantic messages, bohut curious hogaya mein!

Asad, zoya, ahil, sanam...everyone died...but she was there in show..she was terror in QH...dont knw wht raita she will spread in IB.

She killed almost all FL and ML...

She is gul fav and good actress...so it maybe possible after 400 episodes shivaay and anika will die...but she will be there..

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yaar all you Qubool Hai watchers have full blown PTSD like you all survived a war together. Its like you all barely made it out alive, from that serial ka effect, sach mein! Kya kiya Gul tum logo ke sath that you are all this freaked out? Should I watch that show or something because man, the reactions from all of you about this cameois funnier than the news seems to call for! Yeh pretty kanji akhon wali Amarapali main villainess thi I get that, but her arrival has resulted in 20 pages of frantic messages, bohut curious hogaya mein!
</font>

I quit QH because of her character. I couldn't stand her billi tunes. It drove me mad and she was the new lead villain cum FL. GK loved her character. She glorified her character to no end, drove the fandom mad and so many quit. And I think she will do the same with her again. It says cameo but its here to stay...I can assure you...
--Risha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And everyone was freaking out like mad 😆
-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Still whether she comes as Prinku's Mother in law or anyone's MIL, she is here to stay...GK will make her a permanent thing very soon. Everyone will die and she will be reborn only... 😆

I hate to say it I know most of the fandom is freaking out but they have a right to because she was intolerable in QH..
--Risha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

Still whether she comes as Prinku's Mother in law or anyone's MIL, she is here to stay...GK will make her a permanent thing very soon. Everyone will die and she will be reborn only... 😆

I hate to say it I know most of the fandom is freaking out but they have a right to because she was intolerable in QH..

Dude I was scared too 😆

But then I read cameo and had an inkling she'd prolly be Prinkus hard to please saas or something. So no worries