Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Risha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh God! One day I get up late and yeh kia se kia hogya and she looks really vampy to boot. Scared. 

I really hope her being here doesn't directly affect ShivIka but the Oberois in general. 

I don't think my faint heart can take another Tia or Daksh. I'd prefer a comedic jealousy track - that, too aimed at Shivaay, if there HAS to be one

May God give us all strength
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope it's NOT one of those gul's old formula of shivaay's childhood friend where pinky would blindly trust her I'm too scared of this tanveer. ...because of the character QH was ruined gosh how good QH was before billo rani enters in the show...well the actress looks way too older than shivaay...can't be one more childhood friend..is she gayatri's daughter or roop's daughter.
Shonasyl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Risha--

Oh God! One day I get up late and yeh kia se kia hogya and she looks really vampy to boot. Scared. 

I really hope her being here doesn't directly affect ShivIka but the Oberois in general. 

I don't think my faint heart can take another Tia or Daksh. I'd prefer a comedic jealousy track - that, too aimed at Shivaay, if there HAS to be one

May God give us all strength

Risha ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Tia toh harmless thi. Matlab i was never scared as she was unimportant to everyone except Pinky. Phir bhi exit me itna waqt laga. Yeh gul ki fav hai toh pata nahi kya hoga. I hope yeh shivaay ki kisi tarah beheniya ho. ðŸ˜† 

Evil Bua ki beti hosakti hai kya? 

yes..nobody took Tia seriously..just that SSO had a blind trust on her leading to all MUs ..still she was harmless.
Evil bua khud gayab hai if she s coming back too then maybe they have a connection.
whoever she is i hipe she doesnt enter too soon..we deserve some positivity n a light hearted track now..

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.
She will probably have something to do with Aniks's past.
Let's just hope the show does not go the QH way now.
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xAaliya

When u get rid of Tia this happens  Is she gonna be related to Anika past? Hopefully no connection with Shivaay as I can't tolerate another 3 angle story as we get rid of one  

only RONA DHONA PAIN in IB incoming ðŸ¤¢
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

I really hope it's NOT one of those gul's old formula of shivaay's childhood friend where pinky would blindly trust her I'm too scared of this tanveer. ...because of the character QH was ruined gosh how good QH was before billo rani enters in the show...well the actress looks way too older than shivaay...can't be one more childhood friend..is she gayatri's daughter or roop's daughter.

Already this track done na? Daksh being childhood friend. Another psycho friend ki kya zaroorat!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We're all having reactions like Pinky in yesterday's episode 😆
What if she'll play a character who is the granddaughter of choti Daadi who has some dushmani with the Oberois ! Choti Daadi in the other show and granddaughter in IB ! And just like NBs it's all hidden until the final reveal 😆
LookAtYourSelf thumbnail
Though Amrapalli is very good actress, I can't tolerate another Tanveer (those horrible QH times again 🤢 ) in show like Ishqbaaz 😵
Please Gul end her role as soon as possible because don't want it to strech her role like she did in QH
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Michmichi

We're all having reactions like Pinky in yesterday's episode 😆
What if she'll play a character who is the granddaughter of choti Daadi who has some dushmani with the Oberois ! Choti Daadi in the other show and granddaughter in IB ! And just like NBs it's all hidden until the final reveal 😆

Pinky ke saath hamari bhi OMM karne ka decision liya hai gul ne.😆