Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kiyo

i think as compare to Aarham & Khanni, Khaani parents has better chemistry πŸ˜† the scene where Khaani mother saw her paralysed husband walking & was about to run to catch her men shouting ''SALMAAN '' & her husband reaction + expressions "don't worry i'm fine" ... Kya Kehne (Spark) πŸ˜³

Are you kidding?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

the final court scene was disappointing Khaani family was celebrating like they won a property case πŸ˜•.. i mean come on ..yes Haadi is a murderer & deserve death sentence  but i was expecting Khanni  family will be tearful thanking GOD that finally the justice is done or for once Khaani looked lost after the final verdict of court but NO they were shaking each other & celebrating like they won there property case πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Khani disappointed me the most here. 

the unnecessary drag & specially not telecasting the episodes on time damaged the essence of the show (atleast for me)  

Agree. also Arham Khani track didn't work for me.πŸ₯±

now glad that finally the show is ending but seems the end will be predictable 
Hadi father suicide, Khaani family forgiving Haadi & Aarham Khaani having a baby(may be they will name him Sarham)

Do you think they'll forgive him?😲 well. I watched a promo of the last epi in which Khani was in no mode to forgive Hadi. but , well. I don't want Hadi to live if Khani is going to lead a happy life with Arham.😑

all i hope the end not to be disastrous like Laal Ishq πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Yes , Laal Ishq ending was a disaster, but I never mind a disaster here. I want Khani to get killed. πŸ˜ˆ
awida thumbnail
Alhamdulillah . Finally Khani ended. she's the same bitter woman. I wonder what did Hadi see in her! but I am glad he's a changed person now. and he found a way!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The show had a lot of potential which it could never attain however if anything this show will be remembered for will be Feroze's awesome towering and flawless performance right from start to finish   β­οΈ This guy is a treat to watch!
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

The show had a lot of potential which it could never attain however if anything this show will be remembered for will be Feroze's awesome towering and flawless performance right from start to finish   β­οΈ This guy is a treat to watch!

Yes. Khaani should've named Hadi. The name itself means Guide. what a performance by Feroze! I can't find words to describe !πŸ‘ Hadi comitted a worst crime for no reason. yet his journey made me sympathy with him more than the victims.😳
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show had so much potential but they kinda ruined it! Miss Sanam Khan urf Khaani irked me BEYOND words!! I swear, the less I say, the better. 
Feroze was flawless and he totally rocked !  The actor playing Mir Shah was phenomenal and so was Sana Javed. However, the actor playing Arham + Khaani's parents were all terrible. 

I miss the bad boy Hadi & Khaani. I loved their beach scene and their restaurant scene the most. The "couple" had a good chemistry  which was never really utilized (which I understand)  but there was no need to make her so bitter & heartless as a character. 

I so wish there wasn't Arham in the storyline.  

Btw, am I the only one who thought the show became too preachy for my taste lol. And it dragged way too much. 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
finally, finally the show has ended. Like everyone else is saying here, the only thing the show will be remembered for is Feroze Khan's acting and Hadi. Khaani became increasingly annoying as the show went on, and though i was justifying her POV a few episodes back, her bitterness at the end was completely lost on me. Hadi's character got closure in a manner that Khaani's didn't since she's still as bitter as ever and Hadi is a changed man. The end was expected, so no comments on that. I'm just glad it's finally over tbhπŸ˜† Looking forward to seeing what Feroze takes up next.. :) 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

welcome @Lovelivesforever. It is my pleasure to see this forum alive again. 

I too am happy it is ending. but I agree with @Twinkle. Khaani's family's happiness and smiles irked me. I know Sarim was killed in a bad way, for nothing. but that Hadi was another person. now that his personality is changed , they should fogive him for the sake of Allah. Allah taught us to take revenge , and taught us to forgive too. that's why after all kaafir ppl did, Muslims forgave them when they became muslims after Fateh Mecca.  Hadi was like a kaafir, he was spoiled and never braught up as a true muslim. now that he realized his wrong doings, it is safe to say that he became a good muslim, and he is a changed person. 

yeah within a few episodes only i completely agreeπŸ˜† They've made Khaani increasingly bitter and annoying, the only thing people will take away from Khaani is Hadi. Khaani has become a complete sadist. Cancelling his phansi so he's tormented by his life was just cold. 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haadi and Ali hugging each other made me cry..
Feroze was flawless..

After one year she has a one year old baby.. doesn't adds up..
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Haadi and Ali hugging each other made me cry..

Feroze was flawless..

After one year she has a one year old baby.. doesn't adds up..

I was also thinking that .. πŸ˜† And she didn't even look pregnant πŸ˜•.

Khaani was the most annoying character of the series, zero development from the day Sarim died, bitterness took over, but at the same time I understand her bitterness, if the someone did that to me, I would be never able to forgive. But still she was annoying πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

What an amazing ending. No complaints. It was better than expected
im glad it didnt have a weird end like gul e rana