.KaIra/ShivIn AT #31 - When the journey still far away... #KairaVivaah - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kairalover thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Wesay itni buri thee episode kya?

they wasted it desert scene cud hae been perfect for kartik telling naira truth in the sandstorm
whole epi was drag
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So yahan ki batein padh kar lagta hai we are going to have another cliff hanger.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
I doubt he will tell her but then drama kesay hoga ..I guess naira will get to know about this before pheras  (could be through creep) whatever but then how will she agree to marry after knowing truth. She is that sort of person who takes stand. So let's see how story moves forward. May be kartik due to fears of rejection will not tell. At this stage he is the one who is in the most toughest situation. His enjoying the marriage is all writers fault
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janvi0513

So yahan ki batein padh kar lagta hai we are going to have another cliff hanger.

Yup, another cliffie, but we're probably walking towards an mu😕
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Penknife...

Bura nahi that, but it was very very disappointing

agree; quite a disappointing episode; by the way when it is Akshara's daughter's wedding where are the rest of the family like her  Shaurya mama and Varsha mami or even the father of Akshara or Mohit, Nandini her mother in law etc., the wedding I am sure will be good, but it needs the extended family- which would make Kaira wedding more real to viewers and very like Akshara wedding.
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reima

agree; quite a disappointing episode; by the way when it is Akshara's daughter's wedding where are the rest of the family like her  Shaurya mama and Varsha mami or even the father of Akshara or Mohit, Nandini her mother in law etc., the wedding I am sure will be good, but it needs the extended family- which would make Kaira wedding more real to viewers and very like Akshara wedding.

I was mostly disappointed on how they wasted an absolutely wonderful desert sequence!

And yeah I agree about the family thing, it should have involved everyone. I kind of miss her mother's family, but we should expect to see less of them anyhow, it'll be mostly goenka and singhanias
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

I doubt he will tell her but then drama kesay hoga ..I guess naira will get to know about this before pheras (could be through creep) whatever but then how will she agree to marry after knowing truth. She is that sort of person who takes stand. So let's see how story moves forward. May be kartik due to fears of rejection will not tell. At this stage he is the one who is in the most toughest situation. His enjoying the marriage is all writers fault

Karthik can't hide the truth. That is just not Karthik.