* The Kapil Sharma Show Banner Contest *

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Yes! It's time for our first banner contest! 😃

However before you all go running to your graphics design programs, there are a few rules to consider!

Rules    

The banner must be 728 px * 90 px only. Any other size will not be accepted.

Each member can submit up to 5 banners.

The banner must state the full title of the show with the correct spelling: The Kapil Sharma Show

Try to include the main star cast of the show. We will not accept banners with the Kapil only. You must include the following: Kapil Sharma, Navjot Singh Sidhu, Ali Asgar, Sunil Grover, Kiku Sharda, Chandan Parbhakar and Sugandha Mishra. Others are optional.

Images must be from the show (photoshoot, episodes etc.). Please avoid using off-screen images or images from other shows the actor may have been apart of.  

Banners must be non-animated.

Please do not advertise your banners in any way. If you are found advertising your banner, your entries will automatically be disqualified. Also, please avoid advertising a particular entry (for instance, your peers). You will be held liable and face the appropriate consequences.

Please do not put your copyrights on the banner(s).

FAQs     

Where can I find pictures for my banner? 🤔

TKSS Official Site

How do I make a banner? 🤔

Tutorial for Photoshop [By: Abhishek_King]: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163093
Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro [By: -aditi-] : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1189629

How do I upload my banner? 🤔

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images and does not delete them in the short run (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with photobucket links)

These sites will give you various different link. Please choose the 'direct link' - copy and paste it into the PM and send!

When and where do I send my banner? 🤔

The last day to send in your banner is March 11, 2017

Please PM all your banners to ContestEntries with the title 'TKSS Banner Contest'

So what are you guys waiting for? 😃 Hurry hurry and send in your entries! If you have any questions or queries, feel free to PM me or post them within this thread!

IF Development Team

Edited by gk_09 - 7 years ago