SIDNI FF : Love can heal any wound *Chapter - 4 updated* pg- 8~ 21/7

anaya12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hallo everyone I m Anaya . I m a huge huge fan of Sidni,Actually I was silent reader on this forum I gone through all the ff here n they r amazing.
Its the first time I writing a ff on sidni.
This story is totally different from the show but the characters r same.
So here I give the prologue,Hope u guys luv it..

Edited by anaya12 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaya12 thumbnail
PROROGUE
A well dressed man is shown busy on his laptop. Suddenly his mobile buzz he pick the call
Hallo Siddhartha khurana hear, yes this car belongs to me, what!!!? JI main abhi aa raha hun'
scene shift to police station
'sir humne puri kosis ki per lass ka koi pata nahi chala'
'WHAT DO U MEAN BY LASS!! jinda hai
wo mujhe kisi ki jarurat nahi hai main khud dhund lunga use'...

"Plz reply shall I continue or not!" Edited by anaya12 - 6 years ago
shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please... do continue the story... I love reading sidni ff
Shalu7 thumbnail
I also want u to continue...Edited by Shalu7 - 7 years ago
anaya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha_006

please... do continue the story... I love reading sidni ff

okay ! I will try to give the character sketch with in few days
anaya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalu7

I also want u to continue...

okay! I will.
anaya12 thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH.Siddhartha khurana .
Once a sweet ,kind hearted n caring guy who can do anything for his love ones but after few years he changed into a rough n tough kind of man wid no emotions.

Roshni Patel.

A sweet n jolly kind of girl who has a capability to bring smile on anyone's face, always want her love back. But when she get it back fate bring differences between them.

MR & MRS KHURRANA

Same as the show most loving n caring parents and in-laws. But really tensed for their son's change behaviour.

DD PATEL.

Totally different from the show she very loving n caring mother

OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REVEALED WITH TIME. I'll try to Udate the first chapter soon
anaya12 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
-INDEX-

CHARACTER SKETCH - Page 1
PROLOGUE - Page 1
NOTE - Page2
CHAPTER - 1 - Page 2 
 CHAPTER -2 -- Page 5
CHAPTER - 3-- Page 7
CHAPTER - 4 -- Page 8

anaya12 thumbnail
NOTE
Hello everyone I'm Anaya .
First of all I wanna say sorry to every ,for not posting since ages.
Actually guys I was very busy wid my studies. Few days ago I finished my exams. Guys since its my first ever ff I'm bit hesitated about it . So I want you guys to comments.
So in couple of days I'll update my FF
😉Edited by anaya12 - 6 years ago
anaya12 thumbnail
"LOVE CAN HEAL ANY WOUND"

Firstly I want to thanks all my friends for d support . Hope u guys don't mind if I add some child artist from some other show 😉

CHAPTER --   1

It was a beautiful shiny day A well decorated pent house was shown .A lady in a perfect classy saree was standing there, looking at her watch and screaming
"Roshni! beta jaldi karo u r getting late for the school"
A sweet voice answered her "Mom I'm coming just a minute"
Then the lady get a call and received it"Hello it's DD . Yes tell them to wait I'm coming " she call for Roshni again after hanging the call" Hurry up! beta or else we gonna be late"
" Sorry mom actually I was not getting one of my stuff"said Roshni wid a adorable smile on her face.
she was a very cute girl of 13 with a cute smile

"okay let's go now we are already late" said DD pulling her to the parking lot n then they drive for the school.
On the way DD noticed Roshni's tensed mood. She asked with concern "kya hua bacha is some thing troubling u"
"nothing mom I'm bit tensed wo aaj new session ka first day hai na" she replied DD.
DD look at her loving "don't be tensed, be. happy sab acha hoga"
"okay mom "and she smile
After few minutes they reached the school.
Roshni bid DD bye and enter the school.

ROSHNI'S POV
As I was entering the school dunno why fear started raising inside me. Actually I lied my mom I was not tensed about the studies but about something else. About love I know it's a bit strange as everyone in their life wants to fell in love,someone says it's a magic which sweeps all the sadness of our life replacing it with happiness, some say it's a very powerful thing n many more conceptions . But for me love is something which always
hurts. I have seen many of my friends getting pains in love. This was the reason why I always kept myself away from boys.
By keeping all my thoughts aside I headed towards my new class " class-9".
When I enter the classroom, I found my friends chatting n went towards them. I have a gang of friends which includes only girls. Priya, Shruti , Ruchi and many more but these three were my besties . After sometime teacher came in the class and start with a new chapter. In this way time passed away n it was a lunch break.
Today I was bit excited as my mom packed my favorite sandwiches for me n when its comes on sandwiches I didn't even share it with my friends . I know it's greedy but what to do I'm like this. Even my friends know this. since childhood we four friends use to had our lunch peacefully in classroom rather than having it in school park like other students. But dunno what suddenly strikes them , they want to do their lunch in school park today n start forcing me to come with then. But I disagree.
Shruti then start pulling my hand " are chal na bahut maja aye ga please"said wid a puppy like face. Firstly I was adamant but friends u know we can't deny them for long time. So I agree"acha baba I'll come tum log jao mai atihu hu" "okay come fast " saying this Ruchi went out with Shruti and Priya.
I turn and take out my tiffin from my bag, it was a big one I chuckle a little, my mom na! even she know how greedy I'm about sandwiches so she packed some extra sandwiches for my friends. I took my bottle n tiffin and head towards the school park with a smile but end up with a bump, my tiffin box slipped out of my hand and with in no time all my taste sandwiches were laid on ground. Without wasting my time I went down my knees to see whether any sandwich left in the box or not but no there wasn't a single piece in it . Now it was enough to boil my blood don't even looking up I scream at the top of my voice" andhe ho kya, can't u see damn it "

So it was my first chap hope u guys like it , if u don't please be free to comment . But please comment so on basis of that I cud write the next part. I know the chap is short but what to do remember it's my first time I just want to see your reviews or reactions on this. so plz comment 😊