Huma Qureshi channels Marilyn Monroe on the cover of Wedding Affair!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Channeling Marilyn Monroe, Huma Qureshi looks sultry on the cover of Wedding Affair!

February 21, 2017 Written By Shikha Kohli 15698 reads 4 comments

Huma Qureshi is one busy girl as she has her hands full with not just Indian, but also international projects. Her latest film, Jolly LLB 2, which was a sequel to the Arshad Warsi starrer Jolly LLB, opposite Akshay Kumar just hit the theatres. As soon as she was done with rounds of promotions for Jolly LLB 2 in India, she flew to the UK to promote her international project Gurinder Chadha's Viceroy's House and the film also stars Hugh Bonneville and Gillian Anderson. 

The film is about the great-grandson of Queen Victoria who assumed the post of the last Viceroy and was charged with handing India back to its people. The film examines those events through the prism of a marriage of Dickie and Edwina Mountbatten and a romance that brew between a young Hindu servant, Jeet (Manish Dayal), and his intended Muslim bride, Aalia (Huma Qureshi). 

Looks like the actress' has also managed to squeeze in enough time to look glamorous AF as she struck a pose on the cover of Wedding Affair. She looked, old school-Hollywood-chic on the cover shot. 

Huma wore her hair in an old school voluminous curls. For makeup, she wore a fresh face of makeup with a subtle contour and blush on the face. She wore well-defined filled eyebrows, light pink shimmery eyeshadow on the lid and a winged eyeliner. a voluminous set of lashes completed her look. She highlighted her luscious lips with a crimson pout. 

What made her look even more glamorous was her outfit! She wore a pastel pink top that had a sheer layer over with tiny embellishments on it. She wore a fur cape over the look making it the ensemble look rich, refined and sophisticated. 

For accessories, she wore a pair of tear drop diamond earrings, a tiny diamond ring in one hand and a statement diamond ring in the other.

We think she looks avant-garde-beautiful! What about you? Comment below and let us know what you thought of the look?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marilyn Monroe must be rolling in her grave right now :/ 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not even close 😊

Marilyn must be the most imitated actress ever, her looks, her mannerisms, her voice 😃
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please. 🤔
Huma is fat. Marilyn Monroe was voluptuous and sexy, big difference. 

Yeah, yeah I am body shaming. I really don't care about Huma's weight, I just object to calling a voluptuous and in this case fat woman Marilyn Monroe. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she looks nice tho!! :p
I like the cover 😊
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Aahh! My favorite, the movie is 'Niagara' loved her performance, this scene in particular where she is trying to prove her husband is unbalanced so she can get away with murdeting him
Wasn't Monroe famous for that picture in white dress where a pedestal fan was facing towards her and her dress was flying all over and she was trying hard to keep it down? As the poor girl was dealing with this problem someone was increasing the fans speed further...

I thought the magazine was trying to replicate that picture.

Hippo never found monroe, mona lisa, eliz taylor beautiul..they are average at best

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Aahh! My favorite, the movie is 'Niagara' loved her performance, this scene in particular where she is trying to prove her husband is unbalanced so she can get away with murdeting him

do you recommend watching this movie?? :-)
TotalBetty thumbnail
Yes @ Angel-like Devil... I highly recommend it, but I like both Marylin and Joseph Cotton and a fan of HW movies of that era... So I might be biased 😊
It's a noir thriller in technicolor ( usually noirs are B & W) with Marylin as the femme fatale and what a femme fatale she is 😆 with Niagara Falls as backdrop ⭐️

I don't know if it's true or not, but heard after this movie was released Niagara Falls became a popular wedding/honeymoon destination