Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svnshtty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome girl's...🤗

Suppose hamara Ml seedha sadhaa HOTA...Hum Kya Karty phir...Whom we would have bashed... Enjoy the bashing session...😆😆

But for MAHEK he remains...Tedha hai par mera hai😉

😆
Villains ko bash karne ke bejai.. ML ko her kar lee 😆
Sabse bada villain tho who hee hai 😆

Mehak tho is mahantha kee Devi 😆

Super control she has over her anger..

Iam waiting for th day all th bottled up anger will drop on shaurya head 😃
Waiting for the exit from his life n his running around to get her back 😆
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Sham !!
Some times it's odd to watch on n off sketch for the leads  n writers failed to balance the plausible equation among the characters.. What's all about the self respect n dignity for a women ? n I would be more happy if MK going back to her zone and thriving stimulation is much needed for a sketch. I hope ST comes out from his lined mould for his customized typical drawn line for FL..No doubt his rational reasoning strikes a chord for the most needed moment !! 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
True said...archie ..tabu & shavin...everyday we are back to square one...
They are giving us a super episodes ...with super performance and dilouges...just have to mend the characters...
Till now we were waiting for her to come into his house and teach him a lesson...we knew it wont be so easy for her to stay...but now we want her to go back ...lets see when will cv's play that track...as of now lot of drama is expected...sanjay will be coming back...he may definately try the use the situation for his benefit...lets see when will she go back 
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will hit not once but many times 😲 Mohit!!!  My friend I wish she turns out to be more than a child hood friend.  So despite throwing a tantrum Handsome still allows her to treat him awww 😳. Mehrya team work!!   I couldn't control my laughter when the NGO woman told Shaurya to atleast smile now 🤣🤣🤣 My co workers asked me if its my show 😳 they know me so well 😆 What quick justice! 👏 I wish the police arrested Pammi too huff* Somebody pinch me. Did I read right that Sheetal slapped Rohit? Then why she's beating Sonal in precap? Cause her business is out in public? 😡 Mahek good answer. You have your family to support you no matter what including Auntie Karuna. 
Thanks Sham!
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Am speechless..the first half of the epi.. I was like aur kitna insult karega yeh and she still has a sole agenda of tending to his wounds! 👏

And oh yeah the true bharatiya naari scene.. remove his shoes for him!!! for chrissake, his hands were fine! 😡😡

If I too, were like Mehak and forgot all of SK's abuse, then second half just reinforces one's opinion of why someone can fall for Shaurya.. he is sooo rational, logical, kind and just, you see!!

Hey god! 🤢

P.S something gonna fan between Mohit and Sonal??

My Handsome is special isn't he? 

I would love for something to blossom between Mohit and Sonal. Pity the name is so close to Rohit 

😲 Santi I love your description about the Belgian Dark Chocolate 😉  🤣
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaurya is too good infront of those langoori bandaar and bandariya
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

I will hit not once but many times 😲 Mohit!!!  My friend I wish she turns out to be more than a child hood friend.  So despite throwing a tantrum Handsome still allows her to treat him awww 😳. Mehrya team work!!   I couldn't control my laughter when the NGO woman told Shaurya to atleast smile now 🤣🤣🤣 My co workers asked me if its my show 😳 they know me so well 😆 What quick justice! 👏 I wish the police arrested Pammi too huff* Somebody pinch me. Did I read right that Sheetal slapped Rohit? Then why she's beating Sonal in precap? Cause her business is out in public? 😡 Mahek good answer. You have your family to support you no matter what including Auntie Karuna. 

Thanks Sham!

Aww meli ...i loved that jumping emoji...

nahi sheetal slapped sonal...did i wrote rohit kya 

yeah mohit is taking intrest in sonal...surely they will end up getting married 😳😳

Loved the way sk handled the matter and took mahek's help 
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham for the live update!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Welcome dearies ...🤗❤️ Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shammu Sweetie Thanks for the LU! loved the episode... Precap was good.