22nd Feb....Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Mahek tells to stop to Ravi chachu...SK tells if you are done shall I leave now...MAHEK'S  friend was in problem she needed help...but I won't give a damn care now about her ...let everyone go to hell including MAHEK...and he warns MAHEK to keep Ravi 5 foots away from him..

He comes to room and MAHEK comes to nurse him ...he scolds her saying what ever you cahchu said was enough now you came and stop this drama..

He goes to wash room...and she follows him ...he tells if you want to nurse go and nurse your chachu brain...if I didn't respected his I would have given him a slap...

she tells him to stop...she forces him to sit near mirror and nurses him saying... your ego is like you are coming from a battle...BG plays ...koun tujhy chahega itna...

MAHEK does a bandage and tells to take rest and I will bring haldi Wala milk...(Cv's have some mercy on us...bring MS and KK ) can't stop myself..

she opens the curtains...and goes.  .
ufff...it's morning he was getting ready...MAHEK asks where you are going...he tells I a business man...iam not having a saree shop..They hear a voice calling MAHEK and Shaurya Khanna...pammi comes with police rohith Ajay and Sheetal...MAHEK tells how dare you come here.

SK comes down wow great he smiles today rats came to Tigers den ...pammi tells inspector arrest him...SK asks inspector you came to arrest me...how are you...Ajay tells yes we have reported and arrest him..

Karuna tells what is the mat...and Sameer tries to call commissioner...SK stops him and says ...let's sit and talk..

Kanta nurses Mohit and he shouts...kanta scolds him...
Ravi tells I have said so much today to SK that he won't forget ... Mohit tells what ever he did with Mahek was wrong...but what he did yesterday was completely right...we have done the right thing...I will hit not once but many times...she is my child hood friend..

SK asks awara to bring some cool drinks for them...
Pammi tells we didn't came to drink here...we want to make you arrested..

SK tells you wanted to take me right...give me 10 minutes...he tells some thing in MAHEK ears...she goes along with Sameer...and comes back later after some time with Sonal...

Sonal tells Rohit is not innocent he is a cheater and she tells inspector that he had abused me physically...this isn't the first time. ...Sheetal slaps sonal...MAHEK stops her why are you beating your daughter...

Pammi tells that SK is making new story and used Sonal against them...some NGO ppl comes outside...
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurie Villain bhi Hero bhi in today's episode
Mehek remain Mehek... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Shaurie Villain bhi Hero bhi in today's episode

Mehek remain Mehek... 

Loved the epi...Shaatir khannna is back πŸ˜†
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks @Shams. He would have slapped Ravi and MS digested that boasting πŸ˜²!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... 
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams.. big drama tonight!!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Nari morcha comes inside home...MAHEK tells thank you you came on time...she introduce Sonal to the NGO lady...and tells the story...Lady looks at SK and tells ...we came to support you...you can atleast smile now... women's beat Rohit and Ajay..
SK calls Sameer he brings the CD of the footage of the party and hands to inspector..

Inspector tells thank you now don't take law in you hands now
Police arrest Rohit and Ajay...pammi tells why you are arresting my son... inspector tells move away else we will arrest you as well..

inspector again thanks SK for making them arrest...he tells they only helped themselves by coming here to get arrested...

precap..: Sheetal beats Sonal outside the house creating whole drama...MAHEK comes and stop her ...Sheetal tells you don't try to teach me...you are sitting in your in-laws house with out getting married properly...

MAHEK tells yes iam staying their with my wish ...and I can come back anytime to my house .. because my family supports me ...
Muktchand thumbnail
First half I feel that Bhagwan ki lathi on Shaurie ... Seriously jerk... Then Mehek oh god ... Karuna part 2 
Later part ...nothing like promo it's Shaurie who back being Hero for Sonal ... Mehek only follow his instructions ... 

In promo i felt Mehek who will use some tactics Shaurie help her here it's ulta ...

Anyways Shaurie back being smarty and jerk ... Hero bhi main Villain bhi main in Khanna mansion types ... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Thanks @Shams. He would have slapped Ravi and MS digested that boasting πŸ˜²!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... 

NAHI she gives reply to it .  ..It won't be easy to write everything while watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome chandrima😊
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hw ws ulti khopdi of Mehek used ??( as said in promo) ... It ws SK who made dem go to jail... 
Muktchand thumbnail
Btw Naari morcha leader flirting with Shaurya πŸ˜² kuch bhi πŸ˜†
Apart from wife Shaurya charms all ladies but with wife he remain jerk πŸ˜‘

Todays episode i don't know whether I shd hit Shaurya or clap for him