Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
AMAZING! 
Loved every bit of it. See I've really no words now, my Wordsworth. What do I say, it's marvelous! β€οΈ
#VocabSucks
I wish you could teach me some better appreciative words πŸ€£
*Running away*
Riya_16 thumbnail
I really don't know where to start Donut! This is so wonderful. You know how vast my Mahabharata knowledge is (not!) But who doesn't know about Arjuna and Draupadi❀️. You words had such tranquility in them that it touches one's mind and soul. Loved the poem. And you my darling sister is insanely talented. Take care. I am sure you will come up with such wonderful poems in near future too. Wishing you all the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

With lots of love
Didu
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ramya...amazing.piece dear... πŸ‘
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wapas de do ! De do mujhe wapas ! 
Mera dil jo iss poem ne churaya hai , woh lauta do mujhe . πŸ€” ^toochesy ? Can't help it . Romance in the air ! β€οΈ
This was just ... Marvellous ! *thought for 65 sec and this is the word I came up with . Don blame me , I don't have such a beautiful way with words . 
I can't tell you how much I love the poem . The emotions are portrayed so well . You can just feel the wife and her patience for her husband . Every word in the poem just pins my heart . Every word is a magic . 
The love , the passion β˜ΊοΈ they make such a beautiful combination . I feel like the fountain of emotions of ArDi within your os . It's not just about that one separation but about their whole journey . Her patience , his love . Everything ! I don't know if that's what you meant but that's what I could interpret . πŸ˜³ Cause this poem goes more deep for me and my ArDi-crazy-holic heart . Can't help it πŸ˜†

Kriti 

By the way Ullopi mata , never knew you were such big fan of my parents πŸ˜³ phele keh diya hota hum Mr Vyas ko keh Kar epic meh woh bhi dal dete πŸ€£ famous ho jata , ek Sautan Ka pyaar apne pati aur uski phele patni k liye . Logo ko Kitab likhni thi iss k bare πŸ€£

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deejagi

What a lovely piece of work Ramya. Can visualise the longingness of Draupadi and the tranquilizing effect Arjuna had on her soul and mind. πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot! 😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

An abridged edition of an era's yearnings and an enchanting lady's longings for her lover-husband ! 

Beautifully written tribute to a hankering wife's reunion with her long lost admirer somewhere in the forest ! 
A well  written  lyrical tribute to the special bonding shared by Draupadi and Arjun Ramya !πŸ‘

Your words sound more lyrical and melodious than mine! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am honoured madhuri di!
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

The love ArDi shared, written is beautiful words by my Donnuuuttt πŸ€—

Rammy, you are an amazing poetess β€οΈ
The Renaissance is an apt name for this poem. There is romance and light sensuality, wrapped in a love that was portrayed beautifully. Well done Rammy πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bunny! πŸ€— ArDi are ❀️
Thank you so much, poetry is something i am a lot passionate about and to hear from amazing writers that i am good at it is something i am grateful for!
Thank you Sru! ❀️
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing poem RamyaπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nonie!😳
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrinika13

Hello Writer-ji. 

Now you know I don;t call you that for nothing! πŸ˜†
You are a freaking genius- I love your writing style.
There was a romance, a beautiful sensuality to it. A passion. Spot on, and wow! How you captured their emotions. 
I wanna see more.. *grins mischievously* 
See, I gave review, ab toh CG pe dede πŸ˜†
So proud of you my Donut! πŸ˜³

Hello Muffin Ji!πŸ˜†
Me and Genius, you are making me blush!😳 You know i love ArDi.πŸ˜‰
@bold-What is it you wanna see? πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Aadhu! πŸ€—
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next