Posted: 7 years ago

Manisha Koirala Will Be A Mommy Soon!

by BusinessofCinema News Network about 2 hours ago

Manisha Koirala To Be Mommy By The End Of The Year, Will Adopt A Baby Girl

Actress Manisha Koirala is known in the Indian cinema for not only her acting prowess but also as a strong example as a cancer survivor. This Nepalese actress who was very popular in the 90s is set to make a comeback in Sanjay Dutts biopic where she will be portraying the character of the legendary veteran actress Nargis, Sanjay Dutt's mother. The movie is helmed by Rajkumar Hirani and will see Ranbir Kapoor playing the lead role.

It's been almost 5 years since she was cured of ovarian cancer and according to a leading daily she is also ready to start another chapter in her life. The chapter is titled as motherhood. After being divorced to Samrat Dahal, who is a Nepali businessman, in 2012 and being a cancer survivor, she wants to embrace a new part of being a woman.

The Gupt' actress said, "This December, it'll be five years since I got completely cured. If everything goes well, I'm planning to adopt a baby girl. I just hope everything goes right and it all falls into place. I want to be there for the child, and I'll make sure that I plan my life around this. I'm super excited about this new phase in my life, and I can't wait for it to begin."

On what she will pass on to her daughter, she said, "I'll pass on my wisdom and the lessons learnt out of life's experiences to her. I'll also teach her to appreciate the abundant beauty that lies in everything God has created."

Cheers to the new beginning for Koirala!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good move to adopt 👍🏼
God bless her and hope the adopted child brings peace in her life.
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good for her but my personal opinion, most of these people adopt children because they are lonely and need someone to take care of them when they are old. It is a give & take thing and the child is taken care of when they are young and in return they have to take care of the parent when they are older. Same thing with Sushmita, she was always lonely and she adopted kids. I have more respect for those people who adopt children despite having children of their own (biological).
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
manisha has come a full circle
from an alcoholic irresponsible adult to a very responsible and disciplined one

cancer is massive..and those surviving it..it is like they get a second life and they value it beautifully..manisha is one such woman..i can see the change..

earlier if this news came..i would have been concerned for the one she adopts..but now i can say she will be a great mother..who better to nurture a life than one who just found out the value of life by beating cancer..i am very happy for her and i am certain she be a great mom..all the best :)
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good for both the kid n the mother.
the homeless will get a home n a mother.
so may God keep them both happy n healthy.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She's always lived Life on her own terms so good to know that she wants to give a good life to a child. Hope it all goes well for her. 👏
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This is such a good step
Hope both she and the child are happy

grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She has had a real party life. Hope now she is stable enough to nurture another human. Either way at least a child would get a better place to live.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Always admired her honesty and frankness, her social work and her beautiful smile... She doesn't seem to have any 'airs and graces' about her

BTW Was she really an alcoholic or drug addict? She refuted the alcoholic rumors 

And does a baby needs both a mommy and a daddy or atleast a stable father figure in life?