Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol people count Ranbir saying Fawad was good in K&S as a gesture of support?!
I appreciate his comment and I'm glad he liked Fawad's performance, because I genuinely like Ranbir too. But to count that as support is a bit much! Shakun and Sid were two who completely supported FK. Openly. Infact Salman's comment about Pak artists was more a show of support than Ranbir's admiration of a performance.Edited by serendipity_10 - 7 years ago
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol who said Ranbir came in support of him ๐Ÿ˜† kuch bhi  I am not counting his statement as a gesture of support. The topic maker brought his costar in question and I gave the same weightage to his statement just like someone is speaking now after this whole incident has been done and dusted! 

After certification of fans, the authority has now started certifying Fawad's friends as well ๐Ÿ˜†
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what did Sid M say about Fawad?
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad khans relationship with bollywood is like two lovers that cant be together because of society which is unfortunate. I hope he gets to come back and work in bollywood because hes a talented actor. 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I fail to see how the 2 comments can be given the same weightage. One is a flippant remark on a performance, the other is talking about how he deserves to work in India because things should be a two way street. But okay.

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

I fail to see how the 2 comments can be given the same weightage. One is a flippant remark on a performance, the other is talking about how he deserves to work in India because things should be a two way street. But okay.

I appreciate your comments but I didnt bring Ranbir in question neither he is linked with this news! MrsK passed comments on how his costars didnt come in his support and I said they are not claiming to be his friends nor they claimed to miss him.. Ranbir made one comment acknowledged his performance in Kapoor and Sons but it was as useless to you as it is someone speaking up now to me. Thats the only comparison!! 

At least to me it sounds useless when Shakun is speaking up now!! He should have spoken up earlier when taking Fawad's name was considered blasphemy... But to each its own!!! 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Aww shakun is such a sweet heart ๐Ÿค—
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Shakun has spoken up before too...during the MAMI film festival which happened in Mumbai last October before ADHM released. Shakun is not Kjo that he is in your face all the time. So his statement was hardly noticed. If one followed Fawad related stuff carefully you would know this. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
There's something adorable about Shakun. This simple honesty. Noticed in this year's FF too! He's a darling! ๐Ÿค—
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We all miss him. Just hate people's politics because of which an outstanding talent like him was ousted. If only the whole industry had gotten together and spoken against the injustice, we wouldn't have to see this day. But sadly everyone's busy doing their own business, no one dares to speak against the MNS goons or the pseudo patriots.