Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aww..Shakun. True friend! 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It feels Fawad has done some super-duper work and has contributed a lot to BW πŸ€ͺI never even knew Fawad existed before Zindagi telecasted his shows. May be I wasn't alive before πŸ€”

Fawad hasn't lost anything due to the controversy but I feel more bad for other artists who were banned but nobody cares about them. They don't even get much recognition in their own country unlike Fawad πŸ₯±
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: roni_berna

It feels Fawad has done some super-duper work and has contributed a lot to BW πŸ€ͺI never even knew Fawad existed before Zindagi telecasted his shows. May be I wasn't alive before πŸ€”

Fawad hasn't lost anything due to the controversy but I feel more bad for other artists who were banned but nobody cares about them. They don't even get much recognition in their own country unlike Fawad πŸ₯±

Haila.. Ye kon hain?πŸ˜†
Not a fan of Fawad but think he is a genuine guy and I am really glad he is out of BW.BW is a mess.
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rasgulla.

Haila.. Ye kon hain?πŸ˜†

Many artists from Pak don't get much work in their country. There were comedians, technicians, and small artists and media said that they come to India in search of better opportunities.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Many artists from Pak don't get much work in their country. There were comedians, technicians, and small artists and media said that they come to India in search of better opportunities.

Ahhh
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice of the director to say! Fawad is a joy to be around, from all accounts I read. Yeah Kjo is like Judas when he kissed Jesus on the cheek to betray him. What a snake! His movie was a hit because he dragged a supposed friend through the mud. And Fawad didn't get any rightfully deserved recognition for the film becoming a hit due to the controversy, it was all attributed to other things wrongly. When the going gets tough, Kjo forgets his friend and bows to thugs showing his two face ways. Well, thanks to this Kjo has lost a great person, I hope he regrets his actions. 

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 7 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I <3 Shakun Batra!! My fav director. There is something endearing about him & his writing reveals to be a very sensitive & astute sort of man.. We miss him a lot too, this Ban couldn't have come at a WORSE time. 😭
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divaz

that's why kjo is the worst friend to have in the industry. i am glad that at least one good thing came out of the whole incident kjo will never work with fawad again. kjo se jaan churana kisi shani se kam nahi

ESP for Fawad!!! 🀒 πŸ˜‰
roni_berna thumbnail