Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mehek gave flying kiss to that yellow teeth firangi.. 😲But SK was not mesmerized by her new avtaar πŸ€”
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brat2008

jealousy track ???
Revenge track it more looks like
🀒

Party is still going on let's see...πŸ˜‰
What ever it is she is teaching him a lesson...He won't behave like that again πŸ˜›
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

She told joined some institute I guess...Don't know whether it's fashion institute or something else

Ok...haven't watched the epi yet ..don't know when it will be uploaded online πŸ˜•
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Mohit and NEHAL are in room and NEHAL tells everyone is celebrating Vday and iam the hottest girl in the class and am sitting and checking FB updates...

NEHAL gets Sonal call and she tells she must be enjoying in a 5 star hotel and she wanted to make me jealous...she doesn't answer call...
Music starts again and MAHEK tries to flirt with a investors and dance with them...she tells look at her she got some attention... instead of making me perfect she is trying to become a NRI..

SK gets angry seeing MAHEK with German investors...and tells we got freedom from white pppl years back but still our girls still get attracted to that white color...

She comes and asks him to clear one table...he asks why...she tells I want to dance...and I will dance like the video will become viral tomorrow morning... 

No precap

Thanks yaar. I missed the show today as I am outside.chalo at least one thing is happening. Mahek is going to danceπŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Diii 😑Hasso mat.😑me bahut gussa n u laugh πŸ₯±*pouts*

They spoiled it as expected yes expected this.😑

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Spoilers ki tho 😑 😑
Just showing lollipop no tasting it πŸ˜†
Thanks shams
Peeping in a rush btw my cooking 🀒 Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham for the live update... Ll watch it at 10.30 
Ippp's  don't think Sonal is pregnant... She seems to b a very matured n sensible gal... Looks like she might hv had a fight or argument wid her fiancee.. Or else dowry chakar.. My thoughts but I feel Shaurie n mehak ll play the cupid's role for Sonal 's problem 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thilss

Diii 😑 Hasso mat. πŸ˜‘ me bahut gussa n u laugh πŸ₯± *pouts*

They spoiled it as expected yes expected this. πŸ˜‘

I have less expections from that Vday...What ever we have heard they are showing... It's only that he wasn't attracted seeing her in saree...But he was looking at her when she was dancing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Thanks Sham for the live update... Ll watch it at 10.30 

Ippp's  don't think Sonal is pregnant... She seems to b a very matured n sensible gal... Looks like she might hv had a fight or argument wid her fiancee.. Or else dowry chakar.. My thoughts but I feel Shaurie n mehak ll play the cupid's role for Sonal 's problem 

Welcome Shri...I don't know but iam getting a feel that she is trying to commit suicide...Else y she will be calling so many times 
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham for the live update!
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sham I don't think she ll commit suicide... She is a strong gal... Do u remember during ISC when mehak thinks tht she slept wid Shaurie n she says she would commit suicide, it was Sonal who tells her nt to... Bandi samajhdaar hai... But u never know these CVs when v all think they ll go right,  these CVs nt even go left but change the route completely... They r damn unpredictable!!!