17th Feb ...Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Gambhir says we don't celebrate everyday VALENTINES so you have to come...
MAHEK says iam busy but I will try...she leaves from there...
SK comes back home and MAHEK is making tea in balcony...she asks you want ...it will cost you 10 RS...he tells she made my balcony as Dhaaba...

Another investor calls Shaurya and tells foreign investors will be coming in 1 hour and bring your wife along as at is there are many gossips going on in market so it will be good if you bring her...

He comes and orders her to get ready and wear some decent clothes...she throws some tantrum and he gets angry and taunts her ... ..she tells if you would have requested than I would have come but not now...later he tells please and sorry and asks her to come along...

She takes out saree and she gets Sonal call ...she tells I want to meet you when can we meet...SK calls her to get ready fast as they are getting late..

MAHEK tells Sonal she is going out and she will call her when ever she gets free from the party...

party starts and investors tells hope SK takes my words seriously and bring along his wife...He walks in and later MAHEK also join him..

she tells him u came with me for paghpgera and done drama there and now I came with you in party now it's my turn..

Germany investors come to party and SK tells don't create any drama in front of them...She tells you should have think this before bringing me here..

party starts and Everyone start drinking...MAHEK tells him to make her drink with his hands as she is his Valentine...

She drinks wine and tells you must remember after drinking how I lost my control...

She takes him to dance floor and dance...and creates drama  they dance on hungama hogaya song..

He tells enough now...she tells I will look after guest now...she goes and greets the investor's...She takes a glass of wine again...He goes to karan and take out his frustration on regarding love marriage and VALENTINES...and make sure she is listening all that..

He asks Karan to go and tell her to stop drinking she may vomit...She tells he is not worried...he is jealous and it's not wine it's apple juice and tells him not to tell it to your boss...
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Spoliers indeed misleading ðŸ˜†
Shaurya did not get stunned to see Mehek ... Mehek too did not ignore Shaurya 

Mehek try to create scene been drunk ... Though she is not ...having apple juice 

Wonder where it's leading ... Why Sonal calling Mehek and Nehal... Next week Sonal track  
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

Spoliers indeed misleading ðŸ˜†

Shaurya did not get stunned to see Mehek ... Mehek too did not ignore Shaurya 

Mehek try to create scene been drunk ... Though she is not ...having apple juice 

Wonder where it's leading ... Why Sonal calling Mehek and Nehal... Next week Sonal track  

It looks something serious...She even called during the party...Hope she isn't trying to commit suicide 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

NONSENSE. UTTER NONSENSE.

Thanks Shamm 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I shouldn't believe the spoilers anymore 😲
Thanks Sam 😃
Isn't today the 17?? 😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Shamz,

Mahek taking badla for pagphera rasam... ðŸ˜Ž  Watch out SK.. Panga mat le apni aadhi adoori biwi ke saath ðŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mohit and NEHAL are in room and NEHAL tells everyone is celebrating Vday and iam the hottest girl in the class and am sitting and checking FB updates...

NEHAL gets Sonal call and she tells she must be enjoying in a 5 star hotel and she wanted to make me jealous...she doesn't answer call...
Music starts again and MAHEK tries to flirt with a investors and dance with them...she tells look at her she got some attention... instead of making me perfect she is trying to become a NRI..

SK gets angry seeing MAHEK with German investors...and tells we got freedom from white pppl years back but still our girls still get attracted to that white color...

She comes and asks him to clear one table...he asks why...she tells I want to dance...and I will dance like the video will become viral tomorrow morning... 

No precap
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm wondering what's going on with sonal?
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz..😊 looking forward to seeing their humgama hogaya dance!! Wonder what's troubling Sonal though? ðŸ˜²Edited by trentzoe - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

I shouldn't believe the spoilers anymore 😲
Thanks Sam 😃
Isn't today the 17?? 😆

I thought tomorrow is ZRA ...Is it on Sunday ðŸ˜­
Even my son told me it's 17th...Ohh God...This ZKM is making me crazy...