.KaIra/ShivIn AT #29 -ki teri saansein chalti jidhar rahunga bas wahin - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Only our shivin doesnt post anything...oor kar bhi den then delete it

I think subah dekhs Shivangi must have made him delete it! I'm sure she made him! 😆

Also guys I think we should. Stop wishing Shivin post on social media regularly. They didn't before so it's not like they will suddenly now. It's not in their nature to be very active on social media, and I think that's ok. Makes me like they more tbh.

Mohsins liking on twitter is diff because for alll these months it's been about appreciating the fans works edits vms etc.Edited by Kaira123 - 7 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

@anby: i just made an insta account to spy on shivin 2 hrs ago

So im gonna devote my account to kaira edits now...i wish u could post gifs there too 😭

Gif can be posted there..
I just post my gif there...
the curtain wala..
Dont forget to follow me there...
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ bold seriously!😕

And do you have a page Ahlaam?
and o start watermarking or putting a label or your pics, because they are really good, and well, people like these!🤔

[/QUOTE]

I just made an account: axlaam5

Yeah i always forget to watermark and then im too lazy to go back and do it but i only watermark my gifs not pics

Cos i take pics on phone
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kaira always our priority..
Lets give Shivin time to adjust with fans knowing their relationship...

Keep calm and loving Kaira..
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheTVAficionado

Super unethical. I hate plagiarism of any kind. Especially creative, so much thought and heart goes into it and people just use your stuff, without giving due credit.

I'm okay with it for now cos it was just my pics and not gifs...gifs can actually take from 10mins to 1hr to make buts pics only takes 5 mins so its not a big deal but credit is nice and its not like my username is hidden

Kaira123 thumbnail
I'm so excited for today's Kaira scene! Hopefully it's not edited out!

I saw th sbb footage yesterday and it is some of the best Kaira stuff we have got! Like SOO romantic and sensual!

Please Gandhi ji reham karo! Every single scene looks so good I wish nothing is edited (as if 😆 )