Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

SK ...the kameena khanna ðŸ¤¢

Tats how he shud be named...
Tomorrow I really want mehak to give thagda jawab ðŸ˜¡

Haven't you seen his face...Tagdaa jawab Diya tabhi TOH shakl me rang sab udd gaye thy... Black and grey SE White color😉
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thanks Kelly... Wish we get chance to give some ideas to Cv's😉

Oops dble postEdited by crtkelly - 7 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Thanks Kelly... Wish we get chance to give some ideas to Cv's ðŸ˜‰

SIGH if only😕. Watching last night I was thinking that they should hurry up and get it together so we could potentially move to more interesting things. For some reason I have become fixed on a scene that involves water😉...I will even take a rain scene as an alternative😆. They can still be at odds, but both of them getting drenched may make it more palatable to me😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Thanks for the update Sham! This Shaurya I could tap him. He's ruining Valentine's Day ðŸ˜­ I am dying to see his face while thinking before entering the Sharma's house. 

Ok I read the 2nd part and it confused me ðŸ˜­ What's going on? This drama!!! 

I don't know what is the problem with my net ðŸ˜­

Vday Meli v can expect by Friday I guess...Coz the drama is still continued...I don't know where is this singer
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

SIGH if only😕. Watching last night I was thinking that they should hurry up and get it together so we could potentially move to more interesting things. For some reason I have become fixed on a scene that involves water😉...I will even take a rain scene as an alternative😆. They can still be at odds, but both of them getting drenched may make it more palatable to me😆

This time iam putting my hopes on Mami..She is the only one who can spike the drink and get them together...Coz when they are in senses they can just fight and nothing else😆😆

Yeah we have never got to see them drenched in rain...And MAHEK in saree...😳😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Sham...! Precap look interesting...! I'm happy...that I have never accused Mehek of being someone who has no self- respect...! For me...she has always been a brave soldier who never leave the battle field and fight for what is right...whether she lose or win in the end...! 

Even I was in team MAHEK...It was a bold decision ..Yes precap you can see all the scenes of the new promo😛
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Missed U people n this beautiful thread!  
Thanks for the update Sham !
SKs insolenced behaviour as expected since he wants a  instigating hassle atmosphere in goading her. I'm simply disappointed by the way he treated Sharmas today. He is a good executant and this is actual SK. I will not justify his actions but I could strongly felt that something is brewing with in him. I will not try to decode his snooty mask infront of the spurious world. I just hope writer's come up with a justified one when they loose many ardent fans. 
Some positive things ! Good to watch smiling Mahek with her beautiful family. Pleasure to watch sister and bro bonding. I got a feel of PD trying to conveying something to him before moving out but then it might restored for any other day. I'm loving this slow transition phase in MK. Bring it on MK..!! Can't wait to see her challenging path in encountering Mr.Khanna! !
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for live update 
 Precap is  good
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Missed U people n this beautiful thread!  

Thanks for the update Sham !
SKs insolenced behaviour as expected since he wants a  instigating hassle atmosphere in goading her. I'm simply disappointed by the way he treated Sharmas today. He is a good executant and this is actual SK. I will not justify his actions but I could strongly felt that something is brewing with in him. I will not try to decode his snooty mask infront of the spurious world. I just hope writer's come up with a justified one when they loose many ardent fans. 
Some positive things ! Good to watch smiling Mahek with her beautiful family. Pleasure to watch sister and bro bonding. I got a feel of PD trying to conveying something to him before moving out but then it might restored for any other day. I'm loving this slow transition phase in MK. Bring it on MK..!! Can't wait to see her challenging path in encountering Mr.Khanna! !

Bang on, Archu...His supercilious remarks are making me think that Shaurie is upto something...coz he knows very well that Mehak loved/loves him sincerely...
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shammu thank you sweetie for the LU! :) :) Will comment once I watch the episode.