14th Feb.. Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Mohit  comes to pick mahek... Karuna tells to eat something it will take time to Shaurya to get ready.. 

Kanta tells jeevan to behave when Shaurya comes.. 
Karuna insist Mohit to eat... Sk comes and taunt him saying your sister like everything here in the house... You also have it.. 
Kanta tells jeevan to do this pagphera rasm for mahek and tell we have to support her in this condition... 

Mohit mahek and sk comes to sharma family... Sk thinks for few minutes before entering... Nehal opens the door... Kanta chachi does the aarti and about to do the tilak and says I have allπŸ˜†ergy... Mahek tells to put me twice... They get inside house... 
SK comes and takes PD blessing... She tells what boyfriend u disappeared from altar and now I caught you... But you got a nice wife.. He takes everyone blessing... 
Chachi asks to bring snacks... She gives him sweets.. He tells I have avoided eating sweet... Mahek tells to eat  a bite and run few kilometers extra.. 

Kanta does the rasm by bringing some sweet and gift as its tradition... He gives a shirt.. If you don't like color you can change it... He tells I can't take it from you.. 
As per your condition I was supposed to be here but I take this is or not it's my decision... Mahek tries to insist him to take it... 
Mohit taunt him...later SK replies him saying in to talk and stay in limit.. 
Mahek tel hi ls him to stop... SK tells why should I stop it... I am telling anything wrong... Why are we doing all this drama... What I wanted I got... And you wanted what you got... And you are also like me.. 

Iam a shrewd business man.. I wanted to marry her for recipe book... I got it and left her.. You wanted to send mahek in my house and you are successful in that... And than why all this sweetness drama this gifts... I can't tell more than this... Else my wife will tell I came for the first time and said so much to you.. 

Karuna prays handle everything there.. Swetlana taunt her... Mahek and sk comes back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Shams.. u r are reason I come to the forum in the morning πŸ˜† 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shaurya 😑 Karan
Today is Valentine's CAnt even get angry with SK 😳
Kab sudregaa yeh πŸ˜•
Shams πŸ€— thank you dear
I love to read your updates πŸ˜ƒ Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams 
Both Husband and wife are alike πŸ˜†
Tom and Jerry πŸ˜† they are perfect for each other their method for a happy marriage is to taunt, insult each other πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trentzoe

Thanks for the LU Shams.. u r are reason I come to the forum in the morning πŸ˜† 

Awww that's so sweet Trentz...You are welcomeπŸ˜›
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sham thanks yaar... The episode isn't over yet right???? 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Shaurya 😑 Karan
Today is Valentine's CAnt even get angry with SK 😳
Kab sudregaa yeh πŸ˜•
Shams πŸ€— thank you dear
I love to read your updates πŸ˜ƒ

Brat... Khadoos is back...Loved him today...He nailed it ... VD BHI aayega..Have patience
Shamz15 thumbnail
Swetlana tells Karuna don't worry Didi they will handle it... Shaurya will throw her out when once he gets bored of her or I think already he got bored that's the reason he threw her out of this house...MAHEK listen but doesn't reply

PD is worried looking at Shaury's behavior... dadaji gets angry on him like how he cheated them

MAHEK comes and asks why did you insulted my family like this..SK tells you wanted to enter in my home and your dream is completed...so why all this drama now..

You are leaving your biggest dream...big house..all servants... MAHEK tells you got habituated to all this ego..

precap...MAHEK calls him and gives him money saying this is the rent for your 5 star hotel...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Shams 

Both Husband and wife are alike πŸ˜†
Tom and Jerry πŸ˜† they are perfect for each other their method for a happy marriage is to taunt, insult each other πŸ˜†

Welcome sharl... Hahahahah yes they are best at this time and Jerry fightπŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Sham thanks yaar... The episode isn't over yet right???? 

Haan Shri I update Everytime in first break... That's why it's called live updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ur welcome😳