TC: Aalika Sheikh to enter Star Plus Pardes

Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Actress Aalika Sheikh will soon be back to TV screens!! And this time she will play an interesting role in Star Plus and Balaji Telefilms' Pardes Mein Hai Meraa Dil.

Aalika who was last seen in Zee TV's Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi will play the cousin sister of Raghav (Arjun Bijlani).

Soon, the story will shift to India wherein Naina (Drashti Dhami) be coming back to. She will bump into this lady, Dilraj Kaur who will take her in as her paying guest by giving her a room to stay. She will be a strict lady, and will make Naina adhere to her rules during her stay.

As per credible sources, "Though Naina will be staying with her, she will never know that the lady will actually be Raghav's cousin sister."

We buzzed Aalika, but did not get through to her.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/aalika-sheikh-enter-star-plus-pardes-170214

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priya-- thumbnail
I thought Raghav didnt have any family other than the Mehra's :/
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No I'm pretty sure he has this 'sister' mentioned in the very early episodes.
Chang93 thumbnail
No he has one sister...but i don't remember whether it was real one or cousin...here they are introducing cousin
faria86 thumbnail
Tfs it sounds interesting i always wanted to know about Raghav's sister but i think makers hv decided to show his sister as his cousin sister it will be interesting to see NaIna living with her but what about NaIna's house is it on rent or due to Raghav loves Sanju...what Naina is thinking & he has given it's money so Naina doesn't want to stay there
Chang93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: faria86

Tfs it sounds interesting i always wanted to know about Raghav's sister but i think makers hv decided to show his sister as his cousin sister it will be interesting to see NaIna living with her but what about NaIna's house is it on rent or due to Raghav loves Sanju...what Naina is thinking & he has given it's money so Naina doesn't want to stay there

That house is in the name of Naina's mother...n i guess due to this pregnancy/surrogacy issue...her mother might be angry with her...so she staying alone
faria86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chang93

That house is in the name of Naina's mother...n i guess due to this pregnancy/surrogacy issue...her mother might be angry with her...so she staying alone

Yes gud point it can be like that ðŸ˜Š