Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Felt bad for Cemre. She doesn't Kuzey with Zeynep and I share the same thoughts πŸ˜’
roni_berna thumbnail
Makers seriously wanted to torture the viewers. They added a romantic song for Kuzey and Zeynep.
Fortunately we know that Kuzey ends up with Cemre πŸ˜‰
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

me too Zenyup is hell irarting ... attest Simay add some give back

Simay could be tolerated as Kuzey used to have some control over her. Zeynep is a princess of lala land πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Why is Zeynep feeling bad if Cemre gifted the saz to Kuzey πŸ˜• She feels that now she has competition? πŸ˜†
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Why is Zeynep feeling bad if Cemre gifted the saz to KuzeyπŸ˜•She feels that now she has competition?πŸ˜†

Competition kya ... Cemre is far pretty and kind heart . .. the way Cemre was crying I felt very sad... wanted to punch Banu Zaynup and Simay.    some extent Kuze for realizing his feeling too lateEdited by blossom_loving - 7 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

Competition kya ... Cemre is far pretty and kind heart . .. the way Cemre was crying I felt very sad... wanted to punch Banu Zaynup and Simay.    some extent Kuze for realizing his feeling too late

Simay looks as if she is possessed. πŸ€£ The same expressions Guney had when he saw Cemre and Kuzey by the pool πŸ˜† I just wish they had been paired up πŸ˜›

Cemre is very pretty but Zeynep now just realizes that she has feelings for Kuzey and trying to make her back off. When she'll come to know about Kuzey's feeling, I don't know what she will do 

roni_berna thumbnail
From FG time I am having a problem with Bugra's posture. He doesn't stand straight but at an angle. My head pains while watching him in that posture πŸ˜†
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just want To c Kuze and Cemre and not others
roni_berna thumbnail
Me too. Without Kuzey Cemre scenes, the show gets boring. Now there will be more scenes of the two :)
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Me too. Without Kuzey Cemre scenes, the show gets boring. Now there will be more scenes of the two :)

Okay I just gone through one video in YT and it seems story is way more complicated in future. Don't want to give spoilers but too much drama will be there.