Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
*KUZEY GUNEY (TURKISH SHOW) - DISCUSSION THREAD*

Promo of Season 2:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0DlDaeHbU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMY2fv5LEQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YhlzXiZ4cw[/YOUTUBE]

ABOUT THE SHOW:
Kuzey Gney is a Turkish television drama series. The scenarists are Ece Yren and Melek Genolu. The series stars Kvan Tatltu as Kuzey Tekinolu, a tough and rebellious son of an Istanbul baker, who comes back from prison four years after he confesses to a crime his brother, Gney, (Bura Glsoy) committed.
Edited by roni_berna - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
PLOT OF THE SHOW:

Kuzey Gney is a story of two brothers who fall for the same girl. Kuzey is bold, fearless, and spontaneous. Gney is the exact opposite of Kuzey. He's calm, patient, doesn't act without thinking, and is great in school. The only thing this brothers have in common is their love for Cemre. Cemre is a girl who moved recently to their neighborhood. Kuzey falls in love with Cemre but he didn't know that Gney and Cemre are in love with each other. When Gney and Cemre get together and they are kissing each other, Kuzey is left devastated. A car accident, involving the brothers, takes place where a man is killed. Although Gney was driving the car, Kuzey takes the blame because he didn't want his brother who is a good student go to jail. Kuzey goes to prison for 4 years.

The series starts 4 years later, where Kuzey has been released from prison and comes back to his family and life again. But he soon understands that nothing will be the same as the good old times.

Edited by roni_berna - 7 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Rules to Follow:
  1. This DT is for discussions related to Kuzey Guney show and the characters of the show only.
  2. At no time should there be bashing of any celebs or couples.
  3. Don't bash fan groups or members in this DT. 
  4. Chatting is permitted here on anything however within limits please. 
  5. Do not quote excessively. Not more than 3 times should quoting be taking place. Please use the @username method for further discussions or only quote the message you are replying to rather than the entire conversation. 
  6. Please don't quote pictures as it makes the page heavier to load. 
  7. All Chat Club forum rules will also be valid here along with the general IF rules.
roni_berna thumbnail
Everyone is welcome to discuss the show and its characters. But kindly follow the rules :)

***MEMBERS OF THE DT***

Roni_Berna (Erika)
Blossom_Loving
Twilightlover29 (Garima)
roni_berna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blossom_loving

hey dear count me in

Welcome to the DT ðŸĪ—

I've added you to the Member's list ðŸ˜Š
roni_berna thumbnail
LOL Ali ðŸ˜†

I just love this character of the show. Everytime he brings a smile on my face. The way he scolded that boy when he flirted with Zeynep ðŸĪĢ

"We'll have a drinking competition. If I win, you pay the money and if you win, you pay the money in the name of our friendship" ðŸĪĢ
roni_berna thumbnail
Can't believe Zeynep said that her story with Kuzey did not even start and hence did not end ðŸ˜†

Zeynep looked like MJ in that black dress ðŸ˜›
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just want all the mess to be sorted n Kuze n Cemre will be happy of course Kuze need a lover n not just obsession from all the gals
roni_berna thumbnail
^So true. Kuzey has been lonely for such a long time and Cemre is the only one who understands him. Zeynep is only trying to prove how she has been wronged but she doesn't understand what Kuzey has gone through all this while. 

I loved the pool scene of Kuzey and Cemre :)
roni_berna thumbnail
I still want to know how can one page document be translated in 5 minutes ðŸĪŠ
I also used to translate before and it used to take me min 30 minutes inspite of having experience and here 5 minutes ðŸĪ” I take 5 mins to breathe ðŸ˜†