Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

Me too Even Cemre loves Kuze but she is not behaving like Zenup

So true. Zeynep is acting like an attention seeker and bossing over Kuzey πŸ˜• She fell in love with Kuzey's photo and then felt heartbroken and cheated within a week of meeting him πŸ˜†

Atleast Cemre understands him and doesn't force him to confess or boss over him. She truly likes him and besides Ali, Kuzey trusts Cemre a lot πŸ˜³
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi. I am on and off viewer of this show. Can anyone please tell me how many ladies will be there in Kuzey's life? Any idea? He is married to Simay according to the promo. I am kind of irritated with this Zeynap girl so stopped watching. Her and Kuzey's super fast love/attraction story looks so stupid & forced. Is she a permanent part of this story? 
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Hi. I am on and off viewer of this show. Can anyone please tell me how many ladies will be there in Kuzey's life? Any idea? He is married to Simay according to the promo. I am kind of irritated with this Zeynap girl so stopped watching. Her and Kuzey's super fast love/attraction story looks so stupid & forced. Is she a permanent part of this story? 

No more ladies will be added to the show πŸ˜†

Zeynep was added only to make Cemre realize her feelings and for TRPs. Kuzey and Cemre will be the end game with Zeynep used as a distraction. I also don't like her as her love was less of love and more of attraction and it added nothing to the show πŸ€”

Simay was added for TP πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
@roni_Berna good to know no more addition. This tale is so twisted and to some extent i found it irritating as well. Drama is good but not good enough that can hold my interest. 
Cemre will end up with Kuzey!!?  I thought they will bring someone else for her too πŸ˜†. As of now Kuzey only is interested in Zeynap so i think it will be interesting to see how Cemre and Kuzey will end up together. Zeynap was brought for trps?? πŸ˜† Funny I stopped watching due to her irritating over dramatic presence. 
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

@roni_Berna good to know no more addition. This tale is so twisted and to some extent i found it irritating as well. Drama is good but not good enough that can hold my interest. 

Cemre will end up with Kuzey!!?  I thought they will bring someone else for her too πŸ˜†. As of now Kuzey only is interested in Zeynap so i think it will be interesting to see how Cemre and Kuzey will end up together. Zeynap was brought for trps?? πŸ˜† Funny I stopped watching due to her irritating over dramatic presence. 

I agree. The story goes slow at times and has more family drama which some may like and some may not. Some episodes were just fillers. πŸ˜•

Zeynep aka Merve had a good fan base (she acted in many shows earlier) and the Kuzey Guney TRPs were low which is why the makers introduced her character. They wanted to make her as important as Cemre but she couldn't manage to increase TRPs and many viewers did not like her at all with Kuzey. Hence they just added her as one of Kuzey's GFs who will then be used to spice up the story πŸ˜†

I was also shocked to see Kuzey so much interested in Zeynep all of a sudden but soon his interest also will fade. Makers can do anything πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Makers even made Zeynep to change her hair color because people did not like her orange hair. πŸ€ͺHer original hair color is black πŸ˜†
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Makers even made Zeynep to change her hair color because people did not like her orange hair. πŸ€ͺHer original hair color is black πŸ˜†

CVs kya kya karaate hain bechaare characters se phir bhi viewers khush  na hoteπŸ˜†
Am toh happy looking at shirtless pics of Kuzey😳
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail

πŸ˜†this is ridiculous. kuch bhi as if hair color will bring trp. they should hv worked on the script. 
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. The story goes slow at times and has more family drama which some may like and some may not. Some episodes were just fillers.πŸ˜•

Zeynep aka Merve had a good fan base (she acted in many shows earlier) and the Kuzey Guney TRPs were low which is why the makers introduced her character. They wanted to make her as important as Cemre but she couldn't manage to increase TRPs and many viewers did not like her at all with Kuzey. Hence they just added her as one of Kuzey's GFs who will then be used to spice up the storyπŸ˜†

I was also shocked to see Kuzey so much interested in Zeynep all of a sudden but soon his interest also will fade. Makers can do anythingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

me too Zenyup is hell irarting ... attest Simay add some give back
roni_berna thumbnail
So finally Kuzey got to know that the saz was bought by Cemre. πŸ˜³
Now his feelings for Zeynep come to an end. But she'll still be a distraction for viewers