Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
We spotted Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao at the Mumbai airport today evening and it has got us to wonder why suddenly is the couple going overboard with their PDA. This isn't just about this. Remember how at the Dangal screening which was held recently, Aamir just couldn't stop kissing Kiran. The paparazzi snapped them getting all mushy in front of the cameras that too, which has never happened before. Nope, we aren't complaining but what has changed all of a sudden that Mr Perfectionist cannot keep his hands off his wifey?

Be it a family get-together or a movie screening or an art festival, Aamir and his wife Kiran have attended numerous events together but never have we seen them getting so close. If you look closely at their previous pictures, there is a MAJOR difference in their body language. It may not be a deliberate attempt, obviously but what's making Aamir and Kiran suddenly go this far with their PDA? Don't believe us? Check out these pics for yourself...

Don't you guys see a difference? When they used to be around each other their body language was more like that of friends but now they are getting a little too close.

On the work front, Aamir who gave a super hit film at the box office - Dangal in 2016, is now prepping up for his next projects Secret Superstar and Thugs Of Hindostan. He plays a cameo in Secret Superstar whereas Thugs is gonna be a full fledged Aamir Khan movie.

Coming back to Aamir's sudden display of affection for Kiran in public, what's your take on that? Are you also of the same opinion as us or Are we overthinking? Tell us your views in the comment section below.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww Kiran is sooo endearing somehow ^_^ 
 ...her face always make me smile :p

he's NOT going overboard with PDA, come on, there are worse couples.. she looks so happy and in love and he's holding her hand - love it ☺️ 
pakeezah thumbnail
Must hv had a massive fight and he is trying to manao her. 
I'm always suspicious of OTT PDAS. Jo sach mooch pyar kartey  hain unko dikhawa ki zaroorat nahin hotey.

Btw, that pink Anavila? Saree outfit and styling is a dream. Money cannot buy you happiness, but boy, it can elevate your looks and Lift your swag.. I can't believe the difference between pre AAmir and post Aamir Kiran. 

She is a special lady no doubt. Always had brains and now is a beauty also.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be something else behind the door ...othewise there is no need for PDA  . Edited by angrybread - 7 years ago
Azad has started reading tabloids.. Toh ab usko reassure karne ke liye karna pad raha hai. I is not dating my screen beti, Son, aur mommy ko neend mein chalne ki aadat hai.. toh dusre kamre mein chale jaate hai sone, roz.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Orrr maybe he's genuinely happy with his wife. I find it endearing and sweet
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
No PDA: marriage of convenience/ open marriage, namesake marriage and so on
PDA: must be hiding an affair/ kuch tou hai jiski parda dari hai..

Log kisi haal mein khush nahi
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since John does not do PDA his marriage wad told to be breaking apart and now yaha PDA se problem😆 But ya husband wife can do love shuv at home, not required in public. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Forum ke hisaab se to aisa hi kuch hai 😆