Ichhapyaari Naagin

Rishika Mihani in SABTVs Ichhapyaari Naagin

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

SABTV's Ichhapyaari Naagin (Alchemy Productions) will witness a new entry.

After Sonia Singh and Amit Dolawat, the makers have now roped in the beautiful looking TV actress Rishika Mihani.

Rishika, who last seen in Zee TV's Sanyukt, will portray a Naagin in the rib-tickler.

She will be seen playing the role of Divya, who would enter the Pratap family to seek revenge from Ichha (Priyal Gor).

When we contacted Rishika, she shared, "Yes, I am playing the character of Divya in the show. Today is my first day on set and I am looking forward to shoot and have fun with the cast."

We wish Rishika all the very best!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One more evil Naagin. I hope she won't get fida on Babbal. We've already seen that track with Vishaili/Amrita. I wish Supda would come back. Jealous Babbal was a treat that lasted too short. 😆 
Pinkallious thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She cannot bite Babbal's family as snake's poison won't affect them. There were few bloopers in last few episodes. Prabbal had hearing problem. In last few episodes, he can hear everything. Even Sabbal does not forget anything. Looks like his memory is back. Amrita role is so short( I am not complaining). She does not even have to say single dialogue.

I am losing interest. The first few episodes were the best.
Originally posted by: Pinkallious

She cannot bite Babbal's family as snake's poison won't affect them. There were few bloopers in last few episodes. Prabbal had hearing problem. In last few episodes, he can hear everything. Even Sabbal does not forget anything. Looks like his memory is back. Amrita role is so short( I am not complaining). She does not even have to say single dialogue.

I am losing interest. The first few episodes were the best.

Poison is not the only way to kill Babbal's family. I am sure she will try something else to kill them. 

There were no bloopers. Makrants poison has affected their personalities and illnesses. Sabbal is smart and cunning now. Prabal can hear everything too. I am guessing that he cannot hear women's thoughts now due to the poison. As soon as Ichha removes the poison, they will go back to what they were. 

The show is dragging a bit..all these evil praanis entering with the same ol motive and Ichha saving the family while they remain oblivious. Not to forget, also romancing Babbal but keeping him at a distance.