Dakssh Ajit Singh joins Mishal's maiden web production

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Mishal posted a newspaper clipping on his FaceBook account that Dakssh Ajit Singh and Rohan Tiwari have been signed on board for his web series.  Isn't this exciting guys? πŸ˜ƒ  I thought I had seen the post on his official FaceBook account until I realized I was looking at his personal account by mistake. πŸ˜³  I noticed Dakssh had the same clipping posted on his FaceBook as well.  Really excited for this trio to come together!   I hope Mishal hears our pleas and finalizes Eisha as his leading lady.   At this point, I am wondering if the plot's more about three friends than a love story. πŸ€”  I'm all for something similar to Dil Chahtai Hai or Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

DAZZ, you could be right...seems more on the lines of a story about friends .
We just have to wait & watch what Mishal has been working on ...
Really excited for this, to watch him working both in front of & behind the camera...πŸ˜›
Hope all his  hard work pays off...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Mishfan - 7 years ago
TFS Dazz!
Dakssh is one fine actor. Hope he makes good mark in the hindi movie industry. 
What to say to Mishal, wish him all the best...
Slowly it seems that he is dropping the balls...

Originally posted by Mishfan

DAZZ, you could be right...seems more on the lines of a story about friends .
We just have to wait & watch what Mishal has been working on ...
Really excited for this, to watch him working both in front of & behind the camera...πŸ˜›
Hope all his  hard work pays off...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you, Mish! πŸ€—  Did he upload this on Twitter or FaceBook later?  I didn't want to post anything here from his personal account. πŸ˜³  It'll be interesting to see what they come up with in terms of content.  I'm just praying there isn't any over the top profanity or crudeness that seems to be rampant in other web serials nowadays. πŸ˜•  I'm all for progressive content, but within the lines of appropriateness. πŸ˜ƒ  If I were in Mishal's place, I would seriously contemplate whether to include Eisha and Mahhi in cameo roles.  He knows he has a huge fan following for Misha and Mishhi.  I think he'd make both fandoms extremely happy if he were to bring both actresses for a couple of minutes onscreen.  The same goes for Sanjeeda and MishSan fans. πŸ˜Š  Either way, I'm excited for the production to roll out soon.  I know it'll be a vision of what Mishal considers entertainment. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Let's hope and pray he's able to make a connect with the masses. β˜ΊοΈ