Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KairaZindabad thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dips..

LMFAO πŸ€£ Sameh here 🀣 We are basically the degraded version of Kemal Soydere πŸ€£Worst than that.

πŸ˜‰
oh lol i cant be like kemal so much torture on me🀒
suicide krlungi mainπŸ˜†
KairaZindabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

@Pallavi πŸ€£

@Dips πŸ€£πŸ€£ atleast Kemal has someone to crave for even on VDay. Even if it's somebody else wife. We are busy VDaying with our virtual celebrity crush. Not healthy at all. πŸ€£

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
hi babiess... <333

sooo...

ask laftan anlamaz is ending..
yildizlar sahidim is ending...

what else???

I dont get it ... why the f*kk is the show "Icerde" in the trends in youtube germany???? It's No.1 in the trends.. 😳
Lianaa thumbnail
have watched the fragman xD lovely dance xD
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEFOM

yes lol πŸ˜†

nice haymur stuff naz u can pst them here too

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4802762

thanks. have posted😳
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OJAANA

πŸ˜‰

oh lol i cant be like kemal so much torture on me🀒
suicide krlungi mainπŸ˜†

Jee baat! πŸ€£ I'll be like hatao yaar move on man bandi (in our case banda LMFAO) gaya toh gaya bhaar mein jaye πŸ€£ All that will happen is I'll be found in a mental asylum  πŸ€£
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

ok that's great to hear... be ready for the turkish lessons..

I cant sleep at nights but in the morning... 🀣

I toh is always ready. 😎 Recently one of our lecturer was talking about turkish language being easy to learn and stuffs and all my friends were like ask Dips, she has this deep connection nowadays with turkish culture πŸ€£ After we all started watching turkish series, suddenly i see a rapid increase in India people being fond of turkish series, and indian soaps being translated and telecasted in turkish channels. 

Bro same happens with me. Maybe you're in love Naaz and maybe i'm in acute insomnia and depression. 
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Violetta..

People have planned to go to the movie "50 shades of darker" and people like me a sitting at home and watching spongebob squarepants and crying their eyes out. -_-

Naaz man imagine i went to university. πŸ˜³ Still screwing my life as eff and what else should i say. In short bro i pheel you πŸ€£
PS: My university is a women university so there is no scope of celebrating V'Day πŸ˜³
Dipssss thumbnail

Naaz meri jaan πŸ€—
Lianaa thumbnail

I toh is always ready. 😎 Recently one of our lecturer was talking about turkish language being easy to learn and stuffs and all my friends were like ask Dips, she has this deep connection nowadays with turkish culture πŸ€£ After we all started watching turkish series, suddenly i see a rapid increase in India people being fond of turkish series, and indian soaps being translated and telecasted in turkish channels. 

Bro same happens with me. Maybe you're in love Naaz and maybe i'm in acute insomnia and depression. 

yes.. I am in love. how did you know?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

hahaha... you shoudl have said, thanks to myy friend naz πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

yeah.. my mom has watched already many serials.. now she iswathcing saraswatichandra πŸ˜†

turkish is easy.. yes..😳 I haven't learned the language anywhere but at home..