Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i have a request can anyone stack some nihan kemal gifs for me please i wanna use them
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: OJAANA

no yaar nothing akele hi rehgye iss v-day par😭

LMFAO ðŸ¤£ Sameh here 🤣 We are basically the degraded version of Kemal Soydere ðŸ¤£Worst than that.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Dips..

LMFAO ðŸ¤£ Sameh here 🤣 We are basically the degraded version of Kemal Soydere ðŸ¤£Worst than that.

@Pallavi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@Dips ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ atleast Kemal has someone to crave for even on VDay. Even if it's somebody else wife. We are busy VDaying with our virtual celebrity crush. Not healthy at all. ðŸ¤£
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: DEFOM

is it ending then its good khachra krdiya hai uss show ka i advice you to not watch it it gets boring after every episode🤢 

Changed your username to DEFOM ðŸ˜² You done watching KA?
Really? I think it's max 30 episodes something for ALA no? Im not really into romantic comedies from the turkish series but i can tolerate the story till an extent, when loves turn mushy i get pretty bored.

Even Nihan-Kemal's romantic angle made me cringe at times, too mushy-mushy that's why i loved it when they were separated ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Waymaker thumbnail
Can you post your KN gifs here, i'll see if i can stack them. Otherwise you can request on your Avatar section to get them stacked.
Originally posted by: aftermath..

Changed your username to DEFOM ðŸ˜² You done watching KA?

Really? I think it's max 30 episodes something for ALA no? Im not really into romantic comedies from the turkish series but i can tolerate the story till an extent, when loves turn mushy i get pretty bored.

Even Nihan-Kemal's romantic angle made me cringe at times, too mushy-mushy that's why i loved it when they were separated ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

no no abhi kaha abhi i am on episode 15 and koris and neriman are goals man ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
yes i did i am in love with defne and omer

i agree thoda bahut twists and turns toh hone chahiye show main😆

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Can you post your KN gifs here, i'll see if i can stack them. Otherwise you can request on your Avatar section to get them stacked.

here this is the link for those avis
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Valentinesday ðŸ¤“
Lianaa thumbnail

See i knew i did some garbar with spellings. Wokaay plurals are fine but merging apostrophe with native language sound cool na 🤣🤣🤣 But Naz tere bina what would i've done. Thanks.

Actually i'm facing this acute amnesia these days. My brains are not in workable zone idk why. ðŸ¤” 
I need therapy i guess ðŸ¤£  Also i just finished with exams today so i will try to be regular more. ðŸ¤£ LOL. ðŸ¤£

ok that's great to hear... be ready for the turkish lessons..

I cant sleep at nights but in the morning... 🤣
Lianaa thumbnail

All my papers went rubbish. IDk what happened to me. -_-

Yeah i'll be more regular but it all depends on mood ðŸ¤£

Anyways whats up people tomorrow is Valentines Day. What is everyone planning to do? 

People have planned to go to the movie "50 shades of darker" and people like me a sitting at home and watching spongebob squarepants and crying their eyes out. -_-