Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zara321

more music sessions today for gullyboy :) seems like rishi rich is doing the music for the film! awesome, he knows alot about desi rap music :)

Awesome. looking forward to this one. Music is an important part for this film and I hope they have an amazing album.. PREP is on

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

Baba is giving it all. So glad he's away from the mess

Yeah man as the debate rages on about Khilji and his scenes being chopped off. Good that he is getting work done for GB. This one requires a lot of prep and work. 

Zoya has a great team .. Wishing them all the best πŸ˜Š

Gully Boy's music brings a nifty turn

Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy is on heat since the announcement has been made. Starting from the plot of the movie to the cast, and now the music. The forthcoming project, rumoured to be titled Gully Boy, is about the lives of street rappers from Mumbai's chawls and ghettos, including artistes Naezy and Divine among others.

Karsh Kale posted on Instagram saying that he is working on a new song for a film at Purple Haze Studios on 21 November along with Ankur Tewari and Apeksha Dandekar. Interestingly, the director of the film Zoya Akhtar commented #gullyboy on the post.

Working on a new song for a film at Purple Haze studio today w @ankurtewari @apekshadandekar

A post shared by Karsh Kale (@karshkale) on Nov 21, 2017 at 12:42pm PST

We tried reaching Ankur Tewari to know more about the venture. Responding to our queries, Ankur stated:

"More details will be out soon. I will have to wait a bit before I can talk about it.

Unlike the movie, the music will be different from mainstream Bollywood melody. Artist like Divine, Raja Kumari, Karsh Kale, Ankur Tewari and many more are coming together to create something out of the box. Ankur Tewari, Karsh Kale and Divine are seen together on a social media platform making music and jamming for Gully Boy.

Edited by LegolasGondolin - 6 years ago
More

#GullyBoy begins today with set construction and a pooja. @RanveerOfficial @aliaa08

1 reply7 retweets8 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Zoya's instagram is filled with #GullyBoy preparations and I'm loving it totally!

7:16 PM - 9 Dec 2017
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

More

#GullyBoy begins today with set construction and a pooja. @RanveerOfficial @aliaa08

1 reply7 retweets8 likes

Retweet

Direct message

wow this is looking so authentic! they r actually going to be filming in the gullies of mumbai! seeing all this makes me so excited about ranveer and alia's characters :) 
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zoya is all on, she is the most excited one in the team, πŸ˜†
it must be somthing good 

Originally posted by: zara321

wow this is looking so authentic! they r actually going to be filming in the gullies of mumbai! seeing all this makes me so excited about ranveer and alia's characters :) 

Yes me too really excited for this one. Zoya has a great team of people , they are all set and do a lot of prep before they begin shoot πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: RVeeRAO

Zoya is all on, she is the most excited one in the team, πŸ˜†

it must be somthing good 

Yup I just hope it connects with the masess you know. I loved DDD. But somehow it dint have the connect that ZNMD had. Even zoya said she expected more with DDD.

Music will be a huge factor for GB., I really hope they hit it out of the park and give us a fab album. Rockstar and rock on were propelled forward with the music. This could be cult if it hits the bulls eye with music.

I really want this film to do well..

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

Yes me too really excited for this one. Zoya has a great team of people , they are all set and do a lot of prep before they begin shoot πŸ˜Š

zoya is putting so much research and prep into the film, she is trying to make it as authentic and true to the story as possible, which is wonderful, and to see ranveer play a boy from the gullies of mumbai is really exciting me! plus ranveer is really putting his all into the character aswell, coz desi rap is something he personally so passionate about, its a role that will hav traits of himself in it, i am also really interested to know who alia will be playing, will she also play someone from the same gulliess or someone else? lets see πŸ˜Š

and the music is gonna be so true to the genre, they hav vivian divine and also rishi rich is doing the music, its gonna be a fresh story that we havent seen in hindi films πŸ˜Š
Edited by zara321 - 6 years ago