Calling all Sonal Fans: She is back as promised

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Sonal is back as promised, that too in a show that is well-known:

I can't wait to see her in this new avatar.  I loved Avni's character.  And I mostly loved Barkha, but was so so that they killed her character off.  Now with Sonal's entry I hope they bring back the original concept and make the show standout the way they promised it would before its start.  Recently they have made Avni a typical female lead, saving the day in the most unrealistic ways.  With Sonal's entry, I know it will only get better. It's funny because I was hoping she would play Avni once I heard about the leap πŸ˜† I guess someone was listening πŸ˜‰

Wishful thinking would be that they cast Ankush Arora opposite her.  Starplus would be missing out if they don't bank in on Sonkush's chemistry πŸ˜³ I made a recent post about how Sonkush's chemistry reminds me of Jennifer and Gautam's chemistry from Saraswatichandra, if only the channel would invest in it. β˜ΊοΈ

At least Sonal is back, that too in a powerful role. It hasn't even been a month since the end of yvr and she already made it back to one of the top channels. props to her indeed. 

I just hope she doesn't pull a kushi look on us πŸ˜› Sonal as is will make a great Avni. 
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Glad to hear it. Thanks for sharing the news luxmi.  The kid's a hardworker, she deserves all the success she's earned.  Hoping for much more success in the future.
Hoping Ankush too will secure a new project that he finds to be close to his heart.  

They both are still young, so they have lots more time to make an even greater mark.  Hopefully their future projects will be more successful than YVR, and the characters reach more popularity than KarVi.  I will miss seeing them together, but every good thing comes to an end.

That's great news Luxmi 
Although I don't watch Naamkaran,but all the best to Sonal πŸ˜Š