Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Sham !
Enjoyed today's episode with full of drama n romance. Good to watch Ravi n Kanta came to take her back. It's a appropriate situation though they permitted her in moving out. When MK took a drastic step whole family refused to go with her decision but then she blessed with such a affectionate family who couldn't bear her mental agony anymore. I really liked how Kanta and Ravi tried so much to putforward their points from their perspective. And it's truly admirable from MK side reasoning over SK, to Kanta. Her unagitated loyalty, faith and courage in her love looks commendable. That's always said that nobody could read SK like her.She could get him more than himself value of relationships, sustaining relations, beauty of purity in everlasting love. That's were she is trying to bring out from him and probably she is gonna to succeed in her mission. 
Karuna always been supportive to MK n I'm looking forward much more capabilities from her. So it ll be treat to watch MIL and daughter's ploy to break his drawn line. 
Mehrya moments ! MK looks extra gorgeous today were Mr.Khanna couldn't resist her..aww!  Why he is much interested to play with her ? Pride, Ego will fade away when u are standing infront of pure love...Even though if it's his fake side why he looks much interested in getting into her and his own pride and arrogance failed to fight with her innocence n purity...Mr.Khanna looks more likely to be with her, he is enjoying their intimacy but then in a fraction of sec, he wants to back out...It's painful to watch her in such miserable state but then pic of them must helped her to reactivate herself from drowning...Those eyes could witness so much of love. His deepened intense eyes conveyed a lot n I should admit that his powerful story eyed emotions could transform so beautifully for both appropriate and inappropriate situation. KV, is just remarkable in bringing out various shades of SK flawlessly. I mean it's actors brilliance to mislead viewer's with their extra ordinary portrayal. That's not so easy !! 
Mean while Sanjay will start his dirty plot in creating a rift among the Sharmas? Nor using MK as a pawn against all his enemies. 
Precap...Shaurya's eyes again transformed within a sec. And definitely his hidden feelings for her n mystique appearance infront of Khanna's...I would like to read more of him..

amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Karuna is there atleast to support her...together they will put this tiger in the cage πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Karuna maa is the best mother in law, she will support Mehak in good and bad times.
Mahek only need to be stong and confident to handle khadus kumar...
The precap... this time he should be given a slap by Karuna ..He umiliated mahek in front of the whole family..
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ohooo sham thanks for the lu.Just watched the epi.It was too good.I loved the bed scene .It was the best scene today
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Samusaaa Congrats your a Goldie now :)

@Sham Thanks Sweetie for the LU! Loved today's episode especially the bed scene.  and where he was starting into Mahek's eyes... and the background music played from Hum Tum... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melissaR

Good now I've read up the episode... Mahek and Auntie Karuna can defeat Khadoos. Their relationship is  Mahek will have a tough road ahead. Shaurya can be so rude! For instance the precap...😭 I am sooo happy that she saw the pic he stole πŸ˜› it confirms he does love her but he's doing all this for some reason.

Uncle Ravi...I've always worry that he will cause problems. He's an easy prey for Mama & Co. with his hastiness...its worst! Damn it I'm sure this is the same reason why Shaurya wanted Mahek to stay away! Those vultures will target her family again. See Handsome they fail to read between the lines. Smh* 

I am disappointed how Mahek didn't flirt with Shaurya. CVs you've left us hanging...our GM went in over drive yesterday and this is how you treat us? He's such a meanie!! Telling her he can't stand the sight of her huff* Liar!! But she put him in his place twice so I'm contented. She can flirt with him another time. Since I've only read...I can just imagine their tashan when she told him not to interfere in her family matters until he becomes their son in law and how she made the couch up for him to sleep πŸ˜†. What a Sherni for telling him this throne is mines, now go sit over there πŸ€£ 

@Bold
🀣🀣
throwing him from his bed πŸ˜›
But its not that easy.. he simply made her uncomfortable in the bed πŸ˜›

We know CV's will ruin that Suhaag raat... That's the reason we enjoyed it in our GM's πŸ˜‰

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

ohooo sham thanks for the lu.Just watched the epi.It was too good.I loved the bed scene .It was the best scene today

Aiyee aiyee goldie sahiba.. πŸ˜‰
Bahut mehnat karli aaj apny πŸ˜›

Yeaah.. After so many we got that Mehrya scene 
Aankhen tars gyi thi
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

I'm so glad to know there are so many married ladies in the forum πŸ˜ƒ
And pretty wild ones too πŸ˜† just kidding! πŸ˜†

Including u πŸ˜‰
U are chupa rustumπŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Thabby, how did she know that the pic is inside the side drawer ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

And don't you think there was an abrupt break when they were very close to each other and Shaurie said that you need to give something to become Mrs. Khanna...kya yaar these director/editors become nervous kya when the leads are in proximity? They have done this previously as well...phir kya love story banaege ? πŸ˜†

May be the directr told her to look so ...πŸ˜†
For a second .. I thought wat he wants her to give πŸ˜²
He came out of his senses soon πŸ˜†

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

@Samusaaa Congrats your a Goldie now :)

@Sham Thanks Sweetie for the LU! Loved today's episode especially the bed scene.  and where he was starting into Mahek's eyes... and the background music played from Hum Tum... 

Wlcome ammu πŸ˜‰
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Aiyee aiyee goldie sahiba..πŸ˜‰
Bahut mehnat karli aaj apnyπŸ˜›

Yeaah.. After so many we got that Mehrya scene
Aankhen tars gyi thi

Haa sham ankhe ab aur bhi taras rahi hai mehrya ki romance dekhne ke liye...