1St feb... Live update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Mahek comes in sk room.. she remember all Shaurya words which he said when he showed their photos on his wall..

karuna comes with juice... mahek puts her head on her lap.. and tell when i needed strength i use to sleep in kanta chachi lap.

karuna tells i don't understand y u came here.. u are so soft.. and he like a kaanta..

Mahek tells.. i think even i know him much as u know him... i want to make him realise what he did was a mistake and he realises his love for me...but i need your support.. she tells i will always support u

Ravi and kanta comes calling for mahek... swetlana taunts them... ravi tells i came to take mahek back..
Karuna tells to sit them and we will talk...
SK comes and tells its good you came here... i was waiting for u.. that u can make her understand her mistake and take her back..

Ravi asks her to come along with them..
she tells iam in my home.. this is my home from today...

Shaurya tells her to go along with them... mahek tells him not to interfere... its her matter with her family...kanta takes mahek aside to talk with her..

kanta tells.. i know u love him.. but he doesn't love u.. you are spoiling ur life.. see in his eyes he hates u... mahek tells i have seen love in his eyes.. he loves me alot... but he doesn't realise it.

He has seen a lot and sufferd alot... that's the reason he is like that... but me and mummyji will set him right... have trust in me.

She tells Shaurya is like a vegetable that don't boil easily... and i will make him set right...

Svetlana is angry that they are not able to take her back... Sanjay asks to have patience and think how will we use mahek and her family... he wants to target ravi first...

Mahek is in sk room... she keep 2 pillow on a couch after seeing him in the room..
sk tells what do u think u can stay in this house..
Shaurya tels if you are ready to stay then y are u making saperate bed for yourself..
she tells its for u.. 

Cont

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting epi Sam πŸ˜ƒ
What happens next?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Yay I m first one.
Thank you shamrouz
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lo ! She is against suhaag raat After the gandarva wedding 🀣
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So she wants Shaurya to sleep on the couch in his own room!! Way to go Sherni!! Wonder what new scheme Mama will come up with!! Thanks for the LU Shams!! 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mahek needs to understand that Shaurya babo is very attracted to her and its going to be hard on him not to get close. Maybe Mahek needs to do the sexual intimidating nowEdited by ameilia - 7 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

Lo ! She is against suhaag raat After the gandarva wedding 🀣

Really? πŸ˜†
I kinda knew she will object πŸ˜† Edited by Sanju4Rajeev - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
she sleeps on bed... and he comes and sleep beside her... he tells we had a gandharv vivvah and it should have our suhaag raat...
He asks y are u afraid.. she tells iam not afraid.. iam feeling sleepy... 
he says its not so easy to become mrs khannas

Sorry guys.. I couldn't watch last few minutes... And precap..
My son switched off the tv and took remote πŸ˜­
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

she sleeps on bed... and he comes and sleep beside her... he tells we had a gandharv vivvah and it should have our suhaag raat...
He asks y are u afraid.. she tells iam not afraid.. iam feeling sleepy...
he says its not so easy to become mrs khannas

Sorry guys.. I couldn't watch last few minutes... And precap..
My son switched off the tv and took remote😭

Lo shams πŸ˜† you are also leaving us in suspense 🀣 like Mr & Mrs khanna πŸ˜†
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She cooked for him and he threw it. Like W*F