Frequent Posters

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Itssanjh

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Res</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">****</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Unres</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#cc3366">Ohhh my god! This was sooo beautiful! Loved it, loved it! Still smiling ear to ear 😃! Sumo and her mischief! Aisa kuch serial mein hota toh! Ufff! Lovely cas! I am just out of words to explain what I am feeling right now! This is just love..pure love! Thank you so much, for this lovely update! And of course pm. Love ya!🤗</font>

Sanjh! 🤗

I'm so glad that one of the best forum writers loved my work! 😳

Yaar aisa kuch serial me hota toh shaayad aaj hamari serial chalu hoti aur hum ShraMan ke nikke nikke bacche ke giggles sun rahe hote 🥺

Par koi naa...we have the forum no?! Let's be happy about this!! 😳

Thanks dear for the comment!

With love
Cas 😳
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nik03

Cas baby...🤗
Cas ka comeback !!😃
N what a comeback ya...Damn man!! ⭐️
Loved it ya...❤️
ShraMan's first kiss n Sumo... 😆
Ye ladki kuch bhi kar sakti hai... 😳
Thank God n you ke Shravan cut her off n What I way I should say..
That too In the Centre of their room...Yaar
Awesome upii dear... 👏
Thanks for the pm n Cont soon this time 😊
Loads of Love n 🤗
Nikka sa Nik❤️

Nikka sa Nik! 😃

Hehehe comeback me thoda time lag gaya but I made it back here!!

Aree its Sumo! Yeh ladki sab kuch kar sakti hai 😉

Ab Godji aur meine soocha kyun bicchare ko tadpaana! So jaldi se uski wish puri kardi 😆 😛

Varna toh ho chuka tha kiss!!

Thanks for the comment dear and will try to continue soon...

Till then
Love
Cas 😳
Swarn283 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have read the first two. 
Full-on authentic episode 156 for me
I'll give a detailed comment later, but by that time I wish to read Drabble 10 too.😉
Castile2 thumbnail
Hey guys!!

Ssup? I hope all is well at your ends...

So this is another one from my kitty and its based on one beautiful book that I have ever read, "The Mountain Between Us" by Charles Martin. ⭐️

Has anyone read it?! If yes please let me know how you liked this one! And others if you want I can post the extracts here for you guys to read. But that will have to wait...

Also I didn't like the how the last part came out
It was supposed to be funny!!

And yaa yesterday I wanted to post a "lamenting post" but its ME we are talking about so naturally it got deleted 🥱

OK I talk too much! I hope you guys enjoy this one...

Till next time
Love
Cas 😳 Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
Castile2 thumbnail
Drabble #4: Something From You

Shravan stood at the glass window in his room, tracing the path of a drop of water on the other side of the window as heavy rain pelted against it. A loud thunder momentarily lightened up the dark room.

Two years back Shravan had been standing at the exact same place and the realization that he had that day had changed his life for forever. But today he was in a solemn mood. The flickering candles' shadows around the room seemed to heighten the ridiculous anxiety and fear in his chest.

Petite arms encircled his waist from behind and he felt his wife snuggle her face between his taut shoulder blades. Shravan felt his muscles relax and he let out a long unsteady breath.

"What's the matter, Jaan?" Sumo whispered against his tense back.

"Sumo...what if-what if Maa and Papa had decided to fight for my custody in court? How would it have affected me? What would I have been today...because of all that...? " Shravan asked after a few minutes of eerie silence.

He could tell his wife was confused because of this unexpected question so he told her about the divorce case that he was dealing with. He had tried his best to settle the matter outside the court but his client was hellbent on fighting for the custody of her daughter in court. The bitterness between the spouses had spilled in the most disgusting way in the courtroom today, right in front of their 14 year old daughter.

"...so this all led me to think what I would have been like if Maa had filed for custody. Or where I would have been if you had not come in my life to catch me before I fell even deeper in my hate."

Shravan all but whispered the last part. He waited for Sumo to say something, to reassure him in a way. She finally spoke but not what he expected.

"You owe me something and I want to collect it. Now."

Here he was sharing his fear and she wasn't taking him seriously. Shravan wasn't impressed.

"Sumooo..." Shravan all but whined and turned to look at her. She let go of him and moved a step back. The tender look on her face made his heart thud loudly against his chest matching paces with the pelting rain outside, deafening him.

All this while Suman had been very patient and understanding of his fears and insecurities. When finally they were at a stable ground in their relationship, his fears had again tried to risen up on the surface. Instead of being disappointed in him, his wife turned around and walked to the center of the room.

Sumo turned slightly and looked straight at him, her face momentarily illuminated by a magnificent streak of lightening. But it was her words that stole Shravan's breath and his world came to a screeching halt.

"Shravan, I want to make a baby now."

There, with that one phrase, everything finally clicked in to their respective places. Sumo would never ask him this if she didn't believe in him. If she didn't have faith in him. After ages, Shravan moved to join his anchor, his wife and engulfed her in his shaking arms.

Shravan was ready to take the leap of faith with his Sumo, from the center of the room.Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
reshmanair356 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What's that 150?..Now you count res as well?😆
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmanair356

What's that 150?..Now you count res as well?😆

Naa Di 😕

Its the #150th comment on this thread 😭
Now posted!!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'd read this a long time ago. Can't recall any specific reasons though why I didn't comment on this. Lemme first say, this concept is so out of the box! Love how you bring everything to the 'Center of the Room'. Amazing, I say!😃
The first one is my favourite though.
The emotion game and the flow of events is so soothing!

Keep writing <3

- Mahi ❤️
Castile2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

I'd read this a long time ago. Can't recall any specific reasons though why I didn't comment on this. Lemme first say, this concept is so out of the box! Love how you bring everything to the 'Center of the Room'. Amazing, I say!😃

The first one is my favourite though.
The emotion game and the flow of events is so soothing!

Keep writing <3

- Mahi❤️

Am I hallucinating like Shravan in "Phir Mohabbat Karen Chala.."?!

Mahi on my story!! ⭐️

So the day isn't as bad as it seems!!

The first one is my favorite too because I had written it in a flow and I didn't need to think twice about all that I was writing...

Thanks for your comment Buddy...

Till next time
Cas ❤️
Itssanjh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Again a loss of words! You are doing this to me frequently! 

What a piece it was cas, just when Shravan's insecurities resurfacing, Sumo blew it with a mere statement... Lovely...Lovely...You truly are queen of drabbles! Lots of love and hugs to you! Thank you for the PM. 

Will be waiting for the next one.