ShraMan Drabble Series~ The Center of the Room *Drabble #5 updated*

Castile2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi?

Can a simple thank you suffice for all the love, support and patience that all of you have shown towards me? Absolutely not!

I don't know how to express my gratitude. The only way for me to do it is write. So this is a little something from me forall of you who have shown faith in me. A straight from heart and full of love Thank you and loads of hugs to my entire EDKV Fam!

You guys would have to show a little more patience, I can only write small somethings for now. Also replies will follow after my nimble fingers stop trembling...

Uff! Me and my emo ramblings...please ignore! But I just couldn't stop myself...

~~~

So this is a drabble series, the various parts may be connected or not, may proceed in a chronological order or not. I'll let you all know!

I hope you like it...but these will be too short. I still don't trust my luck here!

Wait for the first part OK? As just to type this took me ages, its quite difficult to manage with trembling thumbs!

Love
Cas

Index

Drabble #1: New Beginning~ Scroll down
Drabble #2: Ridiculously Mine~ Page 6
Drabble #3: Best Friends?! First Kiss?!~ Page 13
Drabble #4: Something From You~ Page 19
Drabble #5: Of Samosas', Bets and Love Confessions~Page 23Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Castile2 thumbnail
               Drabble #1~ New Beginning

Shravan rushed to his room, up the stairs and two steps at a time. He wanted to see it for himself. He had to see her with his own two eyes to believe it all. He did not have it in himself to break anymore and any further than this.

Within a short span of a mere few seconds, he was at the door leading to his room and opened the door. He just stood there, eyes wide and lips slightly parted. Relief washed over the contours of his face, pure and unadulterated.

Shravan exhaled a long breath he didn't notice he was holding, slowly and blinked once. He did not dare to blink again seeing the sight in front of him. Hot tears pricked the corners of his eyes but he didn't blink for he feared that if he so much as closed his eyes for even a mere millisecond then she would just vanish into thin air.

And he would shatter. All over again.

This, he could not afford, neither he could afford to loose her again, his life and the reason for his existence.

Shravan slowly walked towards her, in a daze and she too stood up from her perch on the bed, taking a step forward. They met at the center of the room. She was talking. Gesturing towards the bed then the closet. But he just stared at her, taking her in, memorizing her expressions at the time. He wanted to forever imprint this moment to his memory.

This was it. This would be their new beginning, they would start a new life, together this time. They would make it work this time, supporting each other by being at each others side through thick and thin. He, no. They would protect each other and face all odds that destiny planned on throwing at them.

It wasn't about him or her anymore. It would be aboutthem. They would make each other and give each other all the happiness that they deserved. They had fought too much for too long now, with the world and with each other.

Shravan could now see the previous haze clear from his future life, slowly but steadily, from the centre of the room. As long as his Sumo was with him, he was ready to face even the greatest of unknowns from their future lives. She was his strength and he would be hers from now.

Once everything was said and done, he took a step forward and hugged his wife tightly, sweeping her off the floor. With that they let down all the guards that had been holding them back and buried their bitter memories from their past, in the center of the room.

Shravan gathered all their pieces in his arms for a new beginning in and from the center of the room.

~~~
Edited by Castile2 - 7 years ago
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Hi cas๐Ÿ˜†
You are worth way more than whatever efforts put up by us๐Ÿ˜ณ
Burn what exactly had happened? ?? I'm not really aware of it.  Anyways excited of the drabble series. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love
Arpita๐Ÿ˜Š
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All yours...๐Ÿ˜ณ
So good to have u back..
Aayi aapki post Khuda ki qudrat hai,,kabhi hum Hi to kabhi naam ko dekhtey hai,,!๐Ÿ˜‰
Too cliche...but who cares!!๐Ÿ˜†

Naamika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey cas! So good to see you back. Update aaye ya na aaye tum aa gayi yahi kaafi hai. โค๏ธ
deltadawn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
girl your stories are always worth the wait.
and we love you. and love you more for rethinking deciding to stay put on the forum !! ๐Ÿฅณ

phoenix_edkv thumbnail
Hey CAS!!
Good to see you back so soon. You deserve more n more love. And I'm very much excited for this drabble series. You are back that's what I want. Update whenever you can.
Take care.
Love
Madhu
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww WE all are EDKV EDKVians Family...Lots of love hugs dear!

Love,
Spandana
Namiksfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heyaaa

Welcome back deaaa

Eagerly waiting for your drabble

Check your p.m box once

Dolly๐Ÿ˜Š
Castile2 thumbnail
Hi!

Updated the first drabble but I am too anxious for this one. I didn't go to deep in Shravan's feelings here but feel I should have...

Do let me know how you liked this one...

Cas ๐Ÿ˜ณ