Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Innika

Anisa, my love, this is brilliant ❤️

To be very honest, I didn't really care much for that whole majboori ki lohri scene at the beginning of the episode. The message it sent out wasn't really the greatest - its like the writers are completely obvious to the moral implications. It's literally implying that women will respond better with force, rather than being treated as actual human beings. But to be fair, GK seems to hit the mark with these types of scenes - apparently people actually dig this stuff. I was on Twitter, and someone was literally like, 'I hope Annika always stays angry with Shivaay, so he can always manao her like this.' Uhm, what? Talk about nayi soch *rolls eyes*. 

Really? People enjoy mishandling? I think people enjoy watching SSO-giri. It's like, since kissing and closer romantic scenes are such a taboo, asserting authority over a woman is seen as hot and sexy. Because staring into a woman's eyes and whispering sweet nothings before a soft kiss is too racy. 

I've been married 10 years now, not once had my husband manhandled me or been rough. He is still the sexiest man for me 😳 ... he's even cool with my fangurling ...😆 So no, I don't find it sexy when he jerks her around too.

So, for you to make a post trying to find an ulterior motive behind his behaviour yesterday, is a bit of a reprieve. I wish this was real, and this actually happened on the show. It kind of annoyed me how easily Sahil agreed to this manhandle-Annika-to-show-my-love plan, and the switch in loyalty, while endearing, is slightly random. You're right about Shivaay too; from the man who cowered in front of Mrs. She-Devil, he's strutting past his irate mum, calmly watching as his supposed 'wife' walks out of the event, and doing Lohri rituals  (quite enthusiastically too, did you see him trying to covertly touch her fingers the second time round?!), hand in hand with a woman that she explicitly told him to stay away from. I wish Om would fit into the puzzle too; whatever little we have seen of him recently, he's just been marching around looking angry, or yelling at someone. 
If this is actually happens, I will have newfound respect for SSO. It's genuinely pissing me off to see him letting Mrs. Kapoor blackmail him - grinning like a witch, as she shakes her phone at him. Where is the Business Man of the Year, the determined, cold Shivaay Singh Oberoi that we all know exists?

As for Pinky, I'm kind of accepted that a storm is coming Annika's way. I sense a slap. 
To be fair, Pinky's probably under the impression that she has every right. In her eyes, Annika is not the perfect daughter-in-law that she can flaunt in front of a society that has always shunned her. Tia would be ideal; she's everything that Pinky isn't, and she's even pregnant with her son's child. We all know Pinky has been talking about grandchildren from the early episodes, and the only thing in her path right now is Annika, and her own son's partiality to her.  And now, even though she was barely tolerating her before, Pinky won't anymore - and now, she even has a reason.

However, as much as I loved every bit of this prediction, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Gul Khan and her writers are not this intelligent, and even if they were, they're too busy being shitty to all their fans and starting 334324389 million projects, instead of committing to one, and doing it justice. 

Fantastic post, though 😃

Thanks Innika ... spoilers say Om and Rudra bring Annika back after Pinky threw her out. This is exciting !
Edited by AnnzSageflower7 - 7 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope what you are deducing is true but really doubt the writers have itne brains to give some to SSO. I would be pleasantly surprised if they actually showed the Business Man of the Year showing some business acumen and tactics to steer away from Mrs K and beat her at her own game. But honestly, no such hopes. All this seemed to be just to show some Tadibazi of SSO because he hasn't in a while and to make way for ''Anika being thrown out of the house'' track.😕
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now a days I get confused if its a loophole or requirement of plot bcos majority of time the reason is glaring loopholes. 😆
Shivay acts like a tubelight,Anika looks confused by the hot and cold attitude of Shivay and Kapoor gang is busy making plans best known to them and I feel like a pendulum. 🥱
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivay aur koe tarkeeb? 😆

Yeh Ho Nahi Sakta Aur Nahi CVs Yeh Hone Denge ! 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preity_d

Shivay aur koe tarkeeb? 😆

Yeh Ho Nahi Sakta Aur Nahi CVs Yeh Hone Denge ! 

😭😭