Ishqbaaaz

The Lohri Pickle... 26.1

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

One big question: 
Shivaay was forcing Annika to marry him for ghar ki izzat. He went out all bad evil SSO and got it done.
Now he claims he's playing bad SSO again, to force her, for Omkara? 

HOW? 

Mrs. K does NOT want him to give importance to Annika, the aim is to kick Annika OUT, not keep her in. He forces Annika to do Lohri ki pooja, and Mrs. K is right there watching. He openly snubbed her nose in it, being very much active in this particular ritual. 

WHY? 

It's not to give Annika the place of his wife, as we all thought perhaps? He didn't announce anything. He himself said, this function is for the family, so its no big deal. SO?

OMKARA is missing. 

He was there in the pooja promo. in a blue jacket. Something is up with him. Maybe it's a ruse to keep Mrs. K distracted so Omkara can do something? Get a clip of their own so they can blackmail them right back??

the obstinate confidence in Shivaay's face as he walked out with Annika was strange. He was baiting his mother and Tia. Come on mousey, come bite the bait. 

That high 5 between Sahil and Shivaay rankled with me a lot at first. But how would Sahil be okay with SSO threatening his sister again? Unless they (Shivaay, Omkara and Sahil) have planned a trap for Mrs. K and Cheapre Tia. 

This would include Sahil persuading Annika to go to the Lohri pooja, and Shivaay timely appearing to seal the deal. Then the high 5. Plan on schedule. 

Shivaay's eye is constantly on Annika throughout the pooja. That's how he notices the Shooter. But couldn't stop it in time.

What do you guys think?? 

My worry , is only that in the time Shivaay is unconscious, Pinky does something really nasty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SC  said in her recent IV that she has some difficult scenes coming with pinky i already knew that wer in for some saas bahu drama
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like your theory.
Wish for once they use their brains. The leads don't hsve to lose against the vamps everytime.
But after the QH disaster. ...I keep expectations low.
Phir be dard hota hai.

PLEASE cvs suprise us in a nice way...
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunal  has stopped  shooting  for ib so I guess  no Om in ib anymore. May be during  lohri they may show him leaving  Oberoi  mansion  but after lohri  he will not showed. So exposure  of nb sisters  by him, shivay  and sahil  seems impossible. Since om will not be in ib so I think  the major  problems  related to his track will dissolved  like rape, mms, and illegitimacy. So shivay  dilemma  about decision  will be solved. I guess  there will be new sazish track open in ib. 
Originally posted by: DEEPZzz

SC  said in her recent IV that she has some difficult scenes coming with pinky i already knew that wer in for some saas bahu drama

haven't heard that SabrasRadio IV yet. Thanks for the heads up
Originally posted by: bworm

Like your theory.

Wish for once they use their brains. The leads don't hsve to lose against the vamps everytime.
But after the QH disaster. ...I keep expectations low.
Phir be dard hota hai.

PLEASE cvs suprise us in a nice way...

I don't understand how, the guy who was cowed by a weird woman waving her phone like it was a Lux soap ad, suddenly walks out in the open with Annika on his arm and snubbing Tia. Definitely something is up. Also Sahil is not at the function. Surely he can come. it's just outside the house, no?

Maybe Sahil gave him some ideas to catch Cheapre Tia in the act. πŸ˜†After all , this kid is the smartest character in Ishqbaaaz.πŸ˜‰
Edited by AnnzSageflower7 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: loveangel94

Kunal  has stopped  shooting  for ib so I guess  no Om in ib anymore. May be during  lohri they may show him leaving  Oberoi  mansion  but after lohri  he will not showed. So exposure  of nb sisters  by him, shivay  and sahil  seems impossible. Since om will not be in ib so I think  the major  problems  related to his track will dissolved  like rape, mms, and illegitimacy. So shivay  dilemma  about decision  will be solved. I guess  there will be new sazish track open in ib. 

I don't think it will expose Kapoor sisters yet. Maybe just take away Mrs. Kapoor's hold over Shivaay. Counter blackmail. 
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

I don't think it will expose Kapoor sisters yet. Maybe just take away Mrs. Kapoor's hold over Shivaay. Counter blackmail. 

I think  kapoor  sisters  will stay more but issues related  to omkara which blackmail  shivay would  not be shown. Since omkara himself  will not be in  show. May be ksis will found  new way to blackmail  shivay or Anika  will be tortured by their plans. 
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe there is a plan -- may work, may not work -- to find out the full set of brains behind the attacks on the Oberoi gang.  (And of course, this gang includes Anika for Shivaay.)
Maybe what is going wrong for Shivaay is that he is not used to worrying about anyone other than his family, that Anika is a new dynamic that he is still figuring out how to work into his plans?

😊
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnzSageflower7

My worry , is only that in the time Shivaay is unconscious, Pinky does something really nasty.

Good worry.  I think that without the great wall of Shivaay, Anika is going to get pushed out of his life firmly.  Of course, she would have to get through the rest of the family, but maybe they are all too pre-occupied with Shivaay recovering?  As the doctor said in an earlier episode, things would be much simpler on the recovery front for him except for the (ta-da!) heart problem!  

πŸ˜†  Sorry, but I can't help but pull along with the self-parody nature of this show.  I kinda like that part of it's nature, kind of a lot.