Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Only in India................

I'm relieved to say that we dont really hear of this type of stupidity in the UK awards ceremony

Controversy, yes. Stupidity and outright tantrums, no. Drunkeness, yes.

Forever 😑 M 😑
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Awards should be given to viewers who can tolerate her serials for so long πŸ˜ƒ
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
I don't know how true this news is because Ekta Kapoor herself and her team was at the ITA function and Kyunki was nominated for Best Continuing Serial, Best Supporting Actor, best Actress, Best Actress Negative Role, Best New Commers( Make and Female) and on top of that her new comers were performing at the awards. Her other serial Kasam Se bagged so many awards.
Smriti never attend these functions because of her personal reasons. Ronit Roy was in States.
I don't think she was mad at anybody unless everything was sorted out by the time Winners were announced.
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

I don't know how true this news is because Ekta Kapoor herself and her team was at the ITA function and Kyunki was nominated for Best Continuing Serial, Best Supporting Actor, best Actress, Best Actress Negative Role, Best New Commers( Make and Female) and on top of that her new comers were performing at the awards. Her other serial Kasam Se bagged so many awards.
Smriti never attend these functions because of her personal reasons. Ronit Roy was in States.
I don't think she was mad at anybody unless everything was sorted out by the time Winners were announced.

It is about Hero Honda Ita awards..check the link to see the awards

http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/site/awards_hhita_det ails_new.php?year=2006

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Thanks a lot. I wonder why and how I saw Ekta laughing and clapping last night on SONY.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
I think it was Anil wanwani's ITA and not Hero Honda....Now a days there are too many award ceremonies too πŸ˜›
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Who cares? These people get egos because people give them a padestal. I couldn't care less if EK was to move back to Mars!

Please move herπŸ˜† 

Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i saw them yes....There wasnt anyone from ektaz serial except for prachi and ram..and some other KS..cast!
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i saw ppl from her serials..she was present aswell
tasha_tasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Awards should be given to viewers who can tolerate her serials for so long πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

very well said !!! i cudnt have said it better ...u r SPOT ON !! heyy kekta mai !!..where's my award???? πŸ˜›