Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ammm... so if ekata not allowing her actors to come to ita so this mean iqbal,rajeev,neha bamb and amana shariff,eijaz,anita.......so on list!

none of them is comming so this mean no use of watching ita if the best acotrs r comming then who will come ?!!

guys r these 4 ppl comming to ita because i will only watch ita to watch them r they comming or not plz tell me thanks if someone knows iqbal,rajeev,neha bamb and amana shariff..is comming plz tell me !

love sabzz 😊
(plz tell me today because tomorrow is ita if they r comming so tell me i will fight to stay at home other wise i have to go my uncles house) 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ha, talk abt double standards. if the actors are not supposed to come for the awards, what was she the creative head, oh sorry concept maker doing there?❓ if her actors can't be there, so shoudln't she. i just find her attitude arrogantly disgusting.🤔 and the way she speaks makes her sound like a arrogant 🤬.

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i agree!

thankzz for the info hon!😊

anisha1129 thumbnail
thnxs4 sharing,,but ekta shouldnt be mad about dis,,she'll get nominated sooner or later...But on the other hand i wouldnt blame her cuz in ma opinion KSBKBT is a nice show 😊,,she had lots of hopes,,but again she shouldnt be mad,,and not let her actorz go to da show,,😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

what a proof yaar awards kekta mai ki marzi se chalte hai.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did this happen with ITA or Hero Honda awards???
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Kya hua ekta ko?

Just because Kkunky wasnt nominated for an award that doesnt mean that she should stop the other actors from her serials from attending the awards show. She should be happy that atleast one of her serials won... No offence to Kyunki fans, but i find that shes dragging kyunki too much now.
Mano786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That was mean...She can't rule over the actor/actresses

tinkle1304 thumbnail
Ekta is in an industry where she needs to be tough n smart to be successful. She is not just running a production house but a business where she is resposible to answer thousands of shareholders. If she does not do lobbying and fight for her employees , the team would feel let down the morale of the employees would come down..

If she had not thrown these tantrums would we be aware of the bias in the industry .. She is one person who has the guts to voice out her opinion .. I am sure lot of other people in the industry would have felt the same towards ITA , but have not voiced it out.. Just That.

KSBKBT is one of the leading show.. Still holding its TRP slot... One soap which has to be appreciated . I am sure if the content was not good, none of us would have watched the soap..

Ekta Rocks great going ... N I am sure she is a professional .. n thats the reason KS team was there.. Rule is a rule if Ekta has restricted KS team she would have done the same with the other actors too... I am sure there has been some miscommunication ...

xaneroyxx thumbnail
"I sent my actors to the awards"- just who does she think she is..there's more to this monopoly than this article conveys 🤢