Raees' ki Laila's look decoded: Mahira Khan's fashion breakdown!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Raees look decoded: Mahira Khan's fashion breakdown

January 25, 2017 Shikha Kohli 3737 reads 0 comments

All the promos and songs from the movie Raees have not only managed to get everyone excited about the movie but also about the ethereal looks we see Mahira Khan pulling off. 

It's needless to say that she's looking like a total desi goddess with the elegance of a proper patola! 

So for all the girls out there, who always inspire to be a complete desi beauty, here's a fashion breakdown of beautiful looks adorned by Mahira's character. 

1. Embroidered kurtas: 

Embroidered Kurtas are light while they still have motifs and work done on them! Mahira's look in the movie is extremely simplistic. Hence, she is seen wearing embroidered kurtas which do not have heavy embellishments and prints on them. 

2. Scoop neck and back! 

What added a tinge of sexiness to Mahira's looks were the scoop necklines and the deep backs of her kurtas which flaunted her dcollet.

3. Long line kurtas 

Most of the kurtas she was seen wearings were full length or ankle length! The kurtas were fitted from the top and then flowed down giving them an elegant fall. 

4. Pastel colours 

Again, Mahira's looks were rather simplistic, so she stuck to a more subdued pastel colour palate. The colour she was seen wearing the most was a light pastel blue. In fact, other than the song sequences, Mahira is only seen wearing blue in the movie!

5. Long chiffon dupatta 

That feminine long flowing chiffon dupatta is a must to add that extra ladylike oomph to your look. Mahira is seen wearing breezy chiffon dupattas with most of her kurtas. 

6. Big earrings

To accentuate her features and bring attention to her beautiful face, Mahira is seen sporting a lot of Chaand Baalis and Jhumkas to compliment her outfits.

7. Kajal and blush 

A stroke of your favorite kajal on your eyelids and upper waterline along with flushed cheeks using tons of blush, completed Mahira's makeup looks in the movie. This look gave her a rich natural looking healthy glow. 

Those are all the pretty looks of Mahira Khan we could get our hands on! So channel your inner desi diva by taking notes from this fashion breakdown. Tell us which is your favorite?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I posted this so we could discuss Bollywood fashion hehe.

I quite liked Mahira's styling in Raees. Pretty and fresh.

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
she should have worn a 'bindi' on her forehead..would suit the desi look IMO..
pakeezah thumbnail
Fab. Very attractive clothes without going overboard with embellishments. Her pretty face and figure of course, lift the simple clothes..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Loved her style,makeup and dressing. I liked her styling in HS,br,sq too
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved her look in ads. She looks simple yet beautiful.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I like simple kurtas like this

...and ofcourse the pastel colors and scoop neck!