Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: panacea

@Mahiya

I completely endorse your view.Salman never said both of you got physical but said they spoke of personal issues.
On the first point was the charge
 a)Bani gets eggs and others do not get
B)Bani eats others'eggs
C)Bani gets more food than others
D) Bani eats the food of other members.
If the charge is correctly enunciated then we can judge the correctness of the clarification.
Secondly on quitting
Was the charge that she quits the tasks or has failed to complete.
I have seen more of the latter on this forum.

If that was agreed by Bigg Boss that she wld get 'unlimited supply of eggs' then why keep picking her on eggs. Once when there was this issue, she had clearly said that she needs her eggs as part of her diet and dat's Y she had got this clause added in her contract as she did not want to start consuming eggs that r the general ration for the house.

Also it does not make sense Y Bani would eat other's eggs if BB kept their part of the bargain and is supplying her with 'unlimited eggs'?

Quit the task and fail to complete the task i would take it as one and the same thing. So which task did she fail to complete, other than the call center task?πŸ˜•
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another great post K. Some very valid points have been brought to light by you. Ofcourse, those with tinted glasses would deny everything without any logic backing their accusations.
I have been saying it for the longest of time now that picking on eggs is super petty as nobody counts the paranthas they eat either, it's morally incorrect. About tasks, she's consistently performed well in all tasks but is always tagged as a quitter or non performer inside and outside the house, again just a narrative being shoved down our throats, no base, none whatsoever.
There are way too many allegations that have been proved wrong time and again. Also, I must point out how Bani has been one of the only few contestants who's paid heed to both apprecoation and criticism and has gone ahead to implement those changs in herself. We cam see how calm she's gotten in the last 2 weeks compared to the outbursts she had earlier.
IDK what people expect from BB winner honestly but what I expect is an individual who's entertaining and has shown growth with the show. For me, she's stood firm on both grounds.
So YES! Bani J INDEED FTW!
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khamoshhh to all bani haters πŸ˜‰

AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written khamoshh.. much needed postπŸ‘
Good one.
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

This is what was shown in WKW, but in the clipping of the whole fight it's very evident that it was lopa who charged at Bani first. When the call got over and Bani angrily went to confront Lopa, she did not go physical. It was Lopa who went physical there itself.

So what about this evidence? Also many agreed that there was a lot of discrepancy in what Salman said. And the most glaring one was Salman saying Bani started first. Bani went first as a customer. Also when Salman said about Lopa's grandmother, he clearly did not know what he was talking about, as firstly Bani had not even mentioned her grandmother. Had just asked Lopa which had been the most traumatic incident in her life and Lopa said her grandmother's death and Bani immediately empathized with her.  

Seen your views.
You started with premise that "Salman said both of them..."
Salman never said this.
Then you went to say "Lopa first rushed...".
That is your interpretation.
Then you say "many agreed there was a lot of...".
Who agreed?Why they agreed.? I wouldn't know and my limited point was Salman never said what attributed to him.
2)I still do not know what the charge on food was.Based on your reply if it was that Bani was accused of getting more eggs than others, well it is covered by the contract.If it was something else, I have no idea.
3) There is a world of a difference between quitting and not completing.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Seen your views.
Salman never said this.
Who agreed?Why they agreed.? I wouldn't know and my limited point was Salman never said what attributed to him.
2)I still do not know what the charge on food was.Based on your reply if it was that Bani was accused of getting more eggs than others, well it is covered by the contract.If it was something else, I have no idea.

See I am no lawyer, but if u have seen my posts u would know tht i am very particular and avoid giving wrong info no matter what.

Just copy/ pasting what I posted earlier:

"Forgot to add:
Bani being accused of getting physical in d call center task and not getting punished for it, when clearly it was Lopa who became physical first. Also salman said that both went physical".

Salman indeed had said both were physical when Lopa said that no action was taken against Bani. Salman said that if Lopa wld have just raised her hands then Bani wld have been at fault only, but since she retaliated she too became at fault. And I am not quoting verbatim, but that was the crux of the convo.

U r most welcome to check past posts here and the whole fight clipping on voot where it's clear that it was Lopa who charged first, if u so wish. So no it's not my interpretation as it's a fact. 

For argument's sake if I sgreethere is a world of difference between quitting and not completing, kindly let me know which task did bani not complete?

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing! I love your posts because they're so correct and they emulate my thoughts to the point. 
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seen your views.
Salman never said this.

+1 Ditto! πŸ‘πŸΌ
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a well written and presented post Khamosshh, though I disagree with most of the points and the picture that it paints of Bani. 

The only point I'd like to counter here, however, is the violence one. The episode clearly depicted that Bani began the violence. And there is an uncut video which shows how the phone wire was disconnected, and yet Bani pretended to continue the conversation, and thereafter charged at Lopa post the buzzer going off. There was premeditation there. 

What Salman said was that had Lopa not done anything - had she simply had her hands raised, Bani would've gotten nominated - because the latter started it. Some see what Lopa did as retaliation - some see it as self-defence, as she initially had her hands raised while the other HMs attempted to dislodge Bani's grip around Lopa, and only after did the latter attempt to free herself. But regardless of the view one takes on that - it was Bani who began the violence therein. And this was her 3rd instance of it - no mention even by BB/Salman of the first two ever, and no punishment on the third. 
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

This is a well written and presented post Khamosshh, though I disagree with most of the points and the picture that it paints of Bani. 

The only point I'd like to counter here, however, is the violence one. The episode clearly depicted that Bani began the violence. And there is an uncut video which shows how the phone wire was disconnected, and yet Bani pretended to continue the conversation, and thereafter charged at Lopa post the buzzer going off. There was premeditation there. 

I was going to watch the full uncut clipping and reply, but am not able to find it on voot now. Anyways watched what was shown in epi. This is what happened after the buzzer sounded and the call came to an end. Bani marched angrily towards Lopa but she was not physical. And by not being physical I mean not touching Lopa at all. She was pointing her fingers towards Lopa and dats when Lopa grabbed Bani's hand and Bani brushed her hand away to break free. That was the first instance of them getting physical and hence I maintain that Lopa started it. Yes she was waiting for the call to end to confront Lopa, but no ways was she going physical. But Lopa by grabbing Bani's hand got physical first. And as for pretending to continue convo., even in d epi clipping watch carefully. After Bani banged the phone, Manu asked Lopa if she could hear and Lopa said yes she could and in fact in the full clipping of the fight 2/3 times Lopa said she could hear Bani, so how did Bani lie when Lopa could clearly hear her and I assume Bani too could hear her? And I had seen a post made on this whole incident and the whole thing wrongly interpreted, but at that time I was busy and could not post there. And dat's exactly what I mean by my topic, about how glaringly false allegations have been made against Bani.

What Salman said was that had Lopa not done anything - had she simply had her hands raised, Bani would've gotten nominated - because the latter started it. Some see what Lopa did as retaliation - some see it as self-defence, as she initially had her hands raised while the other HMs attempted to dislodge Bani's grip around Lopa, and only after did the latter attempt to free herself. But regardless of the view one takes on that - it was Bani who began the violence therein. And this was her 3rd instance of it - no mention by BB/Salman of the first two ever, and no punishment on the third. 

As for the first the first 2 instance. In case of violence the HMs have to first lodge protest against the said HM for BB to take action and that did not happen. According to that Manveer and Manu had been more violent much before against Om but as no one raised the voice it was overlooked. Same with the case of Rohan accidentally knifing Bani. In fact in dat instance Om did try to milk the situation, but Bani let the whole thing go and hence rohan was simply reprimanded. Other than these there have been other cases too of violence, which in other seasons had led to eviction, but in this season have been overlooked for the simple reason that the HMs themselves did not demand action.

My replies in red😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago