Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RoPa

Arey no ya,I was not trying to point out anything. I like your posts and I hope some day we support same contestant.😃

Ah now it's absolutely fine. I am quite finicky and so thanks for pointing out.

And thanks for the compliment, but I sincerely hope I dont watch the next season or else even if I watch, dont get attached to any HM...too much upset!😭😆

Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post! 👏
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this post.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all, let me say...that's a very nice post. Had I supported Bani or even liked her a little bit, then this post would have bought me.

That quote at the end - one of my favorite quotes btw but sorry I laughed so hard when I saw it being used for Bani. Sapna yes...that woman is amazing but Bani...errmm well ...moving on)
So according to the quote, if Bani isnt the kind of woman that doesnt require any validations from anyone and validation has many meanings but to name a few - recognition, acceptance and certification.

Then why did she become so cranky in the finale room when Rohan said that according to him she doesnt deserve to become a finalist?
Clearly she wanted recognition here and when she didnt get it she barged out.

You mentioned one line in your post that "she does not become friends with ppl". So then why did she react so much when Gaurav told he had nominated her for eviction? And this was during the first few weeks...not much later in the show. So at that time they were just becoming friends/getting to know each other but she clearly she wanted acceptance there.

Why did she create such a drama when she didnt get captaincy in the pee incident...Om was thrown for what he did, a contestant was thrown out for his actions against her but all she cared about was that her 'hard work' wasnt acknowledged? 
She clearly wanted her captaincy certificate which she would have got if she hadnt removed her mike for such a long time.

I would have added more but abhi mere chai ka waqt hogaya hai. 

Your post is really good but sorry in my opinion, Bani is not that picture of "the fearless, inspiring woman" that is painted in your words.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

<font size="4">Bani has been at the receiving end of false, malicious and
deceiving allegations that have been proved wrong time and again, throughout
the season, and these have come from the housemates as well as others too and
many a times BB has been responsible for this.</font>

<font size="4">The first and foremost and pretty vicious and petty one has
been about her food. From the very beginning HMs especially Manu was seen
constantly bitching about her food and eggs to HMs and this made the HMs also
negative towards Bani. It was only later that it was revealed that she has it
in her contract for 'unlimited supply of eggs' and that she's not consuming other
HM portions. She still gets picked for her eggs.</font>

<font size="4">Another false and highlighted aspect is that Bani quits
tasks. Other than the call center task (that too which happened towards the
end, but the tag had been given to her long before that), she had never been
responsible for any task getting cancelled. She had always been very clear how
she wanted to go about doing the task and she went ahead with that. She always
wanted to enjoy tasks and not go to extremes for them and she did exactly that.
In fact in tasks she always acted as shield and was always alert that tasks don't
go out of hand. But of course this aspect was never acknowledged by BB, as that
is not how they want HMs to perform tasks. And during a few tasks when in the
heat of the moment she wld announce she was quitting the task like in the
cycling and taxi tasks, BB showed them in the precap and when they got aired
after 24 hours it was evident that she hadn't quit, but the damage was already
done and she ended up with the quitter tag. Also d horse task she wasn't the
first one to quit, but still she got pointed out and in fact others quit too as
they did not want to go to the extreme of peeing. Now only in the last WKW
Salman appreciated her for being gentle in the harness task.</font>

<font size="4">Then her being falsely accused of things she never did. Like
saying that Navin had told that Lopa would steal, or when Manu accused her of
being the mastermind behind Gaurav's captaincy task tactics or Lopa accusing
her of pushing her in igloo task when she was nowhere near her or Lopa saying
she planned with others to trip her in d orbit task and many more.</font>

<font size="4">She had been accused of being a snob, but even in the first
week she was the one who had made efforts to talk to all the HMs commoners as
well as celebs and Manu had even mentioned this. Also that she does not become
friends with ppl. But she has been friendly with everyone and she's d only one
whom most of the evicted HMs support, whether celebs, commoners or wildcards. </font>

<font size="4">And den of course innumerable times that she has been
accused and bashed for things she was not responsible for like losing money in
the last task, where ppl were even asking that should she be evicted for
getting the task cancelled. </font>

<h1><font size="4">It's sometimes difficult to fathomthis deliberate attempts at
misinformation regarding Bani. But then I came across this quote from an Insta
post of Sapna Bhavnani which had a pic of her with Bani and it was captioned"A
woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual
on the planet", and I guess this is as good an explanation as one can get.</font></h1>
<h1><font size="4"></font></h1>

First of all congratulations to u and all the bani supporters :)

I started off this season supporting Bani cos she was the only knownface to me..
I can't remember when I stopped supporting her .. first of all her attitude , I can't stand her arrogance..that's my personal opinion .. u may find that appealing about her.

Coming to the food , we do know that hms get limited supply of food right , and if her contract allowed her 'unlimited' supply of eggs , why didn't she have the heart to share it .. it's basic manners of sharing food .. I cannot idolize someone who can't even share food

The other thing that put me off is her behavior towards gaurav.. she didn't respect him, she acted like possessive girlfriend and I could se that gaurav was actually getting suffocated in the friendship. He was a potential finalist , but thanks to their friendship , he could never get out of that and express himself.

Yes I will call her a task quitter. She's impatient and impulsive
The only task she performed sincerely would b the phone task , bungee where the game was about torture and she was getting an opportunity to take her vendetta at Lopa.

And yes comin to violence part , she has got physical thrice , twice with Om n then Lopa ..
Was she punished ? If not why ?
Forget punishment, was she even warned after the first 2 times ?

And she has been disrespectful towards the host a couple of times , iam amazed that salman is putting up with her arrogance .. wonder why ?

.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post! Everybody targets Bani.
BaniFTW

khamosshhh thumbnail
@sidsk and @shrumunj - I want to reply to the points u guys have pointed out, but seriously I am just too disoreinted right not, so hopefully will do it later. 
And thanks so much for giving such a constructive criticism in stead of simply bashing the points.😳
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Bani has been at the receiving end of false, malicious and deceiving allegations that have been proved wrong time and again, throughout the season, and these have come from the housemates as well as others too and many a times BB has been responsible for this.

The first and foremost and pretty vicious and petty one has been about her food. From the very beginning HMs especially Manu was seen constantly bitching about her food and eggs to HMs and this made the HMs also negative towards Bani. It was only later that it was revealed that she has it in her contract for 'unlimited supply of eggs' and that she's not consuming other HM portions. She still gets picked for her eggs.

Another false and highlighted aspect is that Bani quits tasks. Other than the call center task (that too which happened towards the end, but the tag had been given to her long before that), she had never been responsible for any task getting cancelled. She had always been very clear how she wanted to go about doing the task and she went ahead with that. She always wanted to enjoy tasks and not go to extremes for them and she did exactly that. In fact in tasks she always acted as shield and was always alert that tasks don't go out of hand. But of course this aspect was never acknowledged by BB, as that is not how they want HMs to perform tasks. And during a few tasks when in the heat of the moment she wld announce she was quitting the task like in the cycling and taxi tasks, BB showed them in the precap and when they got aired after 24 hours it was evident that she hadn't quit, but the damage was already done and she ended up with the quitter tag. Also d horse task she wasn't the first one to quit, but still she got pointed out and in fact others quit too as they did not want to go to the extreme of peeing. Now only in the last WKW Salman appreciated her for being gentle in the harness task.

Then her being falsely accused of things she never did. Like saying that Navin had told that Lopa would steal, or when Manu accused her of being the mastermind behind Gaurav's captaincy task tactics or Lopa accusing her of pushing her in igloo task when she was nowhere near her or Lopa saying she planned with others to trip her in d orbit task and many more.

She had been accused of being a snob, but even in the first week she was the one who had made efforts to talk to all the HMs commoners as well as celebs and Manu had even mentioned this. Also that she does not become friends with ppl. But she has been friendly with everyone and she's d only one whom most of the evicted HMs support, whether celebs, commoners or wildcards.

And den of course innumerable times that she has been accused and bashed for things she was not responsible for like losing money in the last task, where ppl were even asking that should she be evicted for getting the task cancelled.

It's sometimes difficult to fathom this deliberate attempts at misinformation regarding Bani. But then I came across this quote from an Insta post of Sapna Bhavnani which had a pic of her with Bani and it was captioned "A woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet", and I guess this is as good an explanation as one can get.

Salman says... "You started that Bani. She never said anything about your mother. You asked her about difficult time, she said that when her grandmother died."

Bani says.. 'i didnt say anything bad about it.'

Salman says... "You were going down bad on her character but she took it gracefully. But you started reacting since start of her call. You grabbed her waist...why you are showing physical strength?"

Bani says.. 'i wouldnt want to hurt anyone'

Salman says... "It doesnt look good."

Then he says...
"Sorry Lopa, that you have to sit on villain chair but majority of house is saying it."

Lopa sits on villain chair.

The above was the transcript of Salman'sconversation. 
Where did he say Lopa was physical as stated by you??
This is nothing but indoctrination where people forget whatever happened and take a lopsided view.

Edited for a spelling correction.
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

Salman says... "You started that Bani. She never said anything about your mother. You asked her about difficult time, she said that when her grandmother died."

Salman says... "You were going down bad on her character but she took is gracefully. But you started reacting since start of her call. You grabbed her waist...why you are showing physical strength?"

Then he says...
"Sorry Lopa, that you have to sit on villain chair bit majority of house is saying it."

This is nothing but a doctrinal ion where people forget whatever happened and take a lopsided view.

stupid
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mahiya
I completely endorse your view.Salman never said both of you got physical but said they spoke of personal issues.
On the first point was the charge
 a)Bani gets eggs and others do not get
B)Bani eats others'eggs
C)Bani gets more food than others
D) Bani eats the food of other members.
If the charge is correctly enunciated then we can judge the correctness of the clarification.
Secondly on quitting
Was the charge that she quits the tasks or has failed to complete.
I have seen more of the latter on this forum.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Salman says... "You were going down bad on her character but she took is gracefully. But you started reacting since start of her call. You grabbed her waist...why you are showing physical strength?"

Then he says...
"Sorry Lopa, that you have to sit on villain chair bit majority of house is saying it."

This is nothing but a doctrinal ion where people forget whatever happened and take a lopsided view.

This is what was shown in WKW, but in the clipping of the whole fight it's very evident that it was lopa who charged at Bani first. When the call got over and Bani angrily went to confront Lopa, she did not go physical. It was Lopa who went physical there itself.

So what about this evidence? Also many agreed that there was a lot of discrepancy in what Salman said. And the most glaring one was Salman saying Bani started first. Bani went first as a customer. Also when Salman said about Lopa's grandmother, he clearly did not know what he was talking about, as firstly Bani had not even mentioned her grandmother. Had just asked Lopa which had been the most traumatic incident in her life and Lopa said her grandmother's death and Bani immediately empathized with her.