Khaaley Haath (Geo) - Aiman Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Ali Abbas, Kiran Haq - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Promo of last episode:
 [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4XgEg1vrQGY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just realized that neither I nor anyone else discussed the final episode. I will make some points without giving spoilers.

This was a fairly good ending. The episode was well paced and no screen time was wasted. The ending was satisfying but I didn't really love it. I was hoping that Basil would have to live a lonely existence. The Basil conclusion left me a little dry but everything else was fine. Sobia was a winner through and through. Her dialogues to Basil really stung but that moron, although affected by what she said stopped caring the moment he took Mishal's call. He continued with his obsession even after everything.

Excellent acting by Shehzad Sheikh especially in the first scene with Mishal. Kiran and Ali Abbas were great in their entire confrontation.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Thanks for no spoilers!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just watched the last scene of this show. to find out what is the ending!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Hinna - You're welcome! Had to assume that not everyone has seen it.

Awida - You should have watched the entire episode especially the entire scene between Sobia and Basil.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched it and I agree with you Umz.
And I was so stunned at what Sobia said to Basil. Those words got stuck in my head.

I love Kiran Haq and she proved why.

Everyone was good.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I watched it and I agree with you Umz.

And I was so stunned at what Sobia said to Basil. Those words got stuck in my head.

I love Kiran Haq and she proved why.

Everyone was good.

Yes that entire confrontation was delivered flawlessly. You are talking about what Sobia said to Basil about the baby right? The very last thing she says and he sat there stunned? Shots fired by Sobia!

Kiran and Ali did excellent work in that scene. I don't like Ali much but I thoroughly enjoyed the character of Basil and his portrayal. Credit where it's due.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So just catching up on this. Basil abhi bhi baaz nai aya 😡 That scene where omaima and haissam were looking at something on the laptop chipak chipak ke and mishi walks in - omaima notices mishi frowning but still doesent budge. Why
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally finished watching all i can say is wow, it wasnt as bad as expected. The mishi basil track was slightly dragging as she waant telling anyone but i really liked the omaima, haissam track. Glad to see Basil die at the end and Sobia free from that psycho! Brilliant acting by aiman & ali abbas especially 👏
canuck-umz thumbnail
Simz glad you gave it a chance. The show was different from the usual fare.Although slow in places, the show was entertaining enough. My favourite scenes have to be Sobia/Basil confrontation in the finale and the confrontation between Mishi/Basil when he confesses his love to her. Both scenes were acted and executed brilliantly.

As for Humaima not budging with Haisam, I think she noticed Mishi's unease but did not understand the reason behind it. I saw nothing wrong in Humaima's behaviour. It was only Mishi who continued being an idiot in many places. She always fell for Basil's tricks even though she knew very well how disgustingly psychotic Basil was.