Khaaley Haath (Geo) - Aiman Khan, Shehzad Sheikh, Ali Abbas, Kiran Haq - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey 😳
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

He was still aloof with her once he found out Mishal is Sobia's sister and he had to get married to Sobia. His mood was volatile even after their marriage but at that time Sobia was in her marital bliss. She noticed things fairly quickly. Except after the engagement he became even more desperate and was done with putting up an act in front of Sobia. Honestly, Sobia is a smart wife compared to a lot of others in Pakistani shows.

From the promos it doesn't seem like Haissam will know if Mishal gets assaulted. 😭 Just keep your fingers crossed that Basil doesn't resort to rape or molestation to prevent the marriage.

I think Basil will try to reap her after her marriage. and according new promo Basil said clearly to Mishal mom if she will not stop mishal's marriage he will break all relationships with them.. but Mishal mom said i will not stop mishi's marriage so i think marriage will happen.
Simz786 thumbnail
Today's epi was cute but still another filler
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yes nothing much happened but im so glad the misunderstanding got cleared
Simz786 thumbnail
How dumb are they telling basil that they left mishi alone at home
Simz786 thumbnail
But its good mishi knows his intentions now
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The past two episodes were so much fun! The story moved ahead quite a bit with Mishi finding out about Basil's intentions straight from the horse's mouth and also clearing up the misunderstanding about Haisam.

So much has happened especially last week when Basil comes to Mishi. Damn that was super creepy ugh! Best scene of this show so far. The entire showdown between Basil and Mishi was crazy. Loved Mishi here, the way she stood up to him and everything. I was holding my breath the entire time.

This week though she disappointed me. She should have told her mom at least. Her mom has seen first hand how volatile Basil is. He said some terrible things to her so her mom would have listened to Mishi. Basil is now losing it even more, he doesn't even care. He is so delusional, making himself believe that Mishi loves him.

Haisam and Mishi are really cute together but Basil makes the show. Poor Shehzad Sheikh has such little screen time.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the scene yesterday where Mishi tells Sobia that Main ab Haissam se hi shadi karungi in front of Basil.. I was like BURN BASIL BURN !

And the next scene where Mishi calls Haissam and she is crying and he is so worried and he says main abhi aa raha hun tumhare paas ❤️
Simz786 thumbnail
Why the hell does mishni not tell anyone
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I loved the scene yesterday where Mishi tells Sobia that Main ab Haissam se hi shadi karungi in front of Basil.. I was like BURN BASIL BURN !

And the next scene where Mishi calls Haissam and she is crying and he is so worried and he says main abhi aa raha hun tumhare paas ❤️

Me too! That entire scene with Haisam from the call to the date was really nice. First her crying and feeling horrible for the way she treated Haisam and how she took him for granted. Then when they were out and she let out her feelings without telling him what happened. It was so well done.

She really burned Basil but he is so delusional that he believes she loves him so he is going after Haisam now. 🤢