Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes his performance , stage appearance , words clarity everything is improving...
As the noticeable thing is he is understanding the comments of the judges... That's great... I think he has learnt atleast a basic Hindi...
sparkling_gems thumbnail
I m absolutely rooting for him. I hope and pray may he be there in competition till the competition ends.
zaniax thumbnail
Revanth is the best performer on idol hands down! His command on Hindi is improving too. I jus hope he tries all diff genres of songs..other than that he's perfect!

harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Revanth the rockstar in the making.  First his confidence was low because of language.  But I think 
Now slowly taking the command of the language.  Well done.  Revanth performance is a total. Entertainment.  👏
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No one is close to Revanth when it comes to performance.
He's improved his diction and you can tell he understands a lot more Hindi now.
But today he was so so for me.
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey raina.. how r u? so happy  to see so many revanth fans..
I haven't watched last 4 episodes so I was surprised  to see revanth so lively and cheerful.. I mean I felt some change in him.  I guess he has started  to open up. Totally enjoyed his singing today.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AV25

Hey raina.. how r u? so happy to see so many revanth fans..

I haven't watched last 4 episodes so I was surprised to see revanth so lively and cheerful.. I mean I felt some change in him. I guess he has started to open up. Totally enjoyed his singing today.

he's really opened up. Last week was a revelation.
First he imitated contestants. The next day he was talking so much with the judges about crushes and being innocent.
Now he also realised he has a huge female fan following, and is not afraid to flash his smile, or give those teasing looks. He's opened up a lot.
Though he still a little shy. He wasn't keen on mimicking but a little prodding was enough.
Even his camaraderie with fellow contestants is different.
Loving the new Revanth!!
Raina101 thumbnail
Tomorrow Revanth will sing dhan ta nan (not as a performance) and will dance with Shahid
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

he's really opened up. Last week was a revelation.
First he imitated contestants. The next day he was talking so much with the judges about crushes and being innocent.
Now he also realised he has a huge female fan following, and is not afraid to flash his smile, or give those teasing looks. He's opened up a lot.
Though he still a little shy. He wasn't keen on mimicking but a little prodding was enough.
Even his camaraderie with fellow contestants is different.
Loving the new Revanth!!

Wow! so much progress😳 looks like our star is a chupa rustum😊 
Thanks  for  the info.. I shall watch that episode asap. was it Saturday or Sunday episode coz I want  to watch that episode first.
Raina101 thumbnail
Saturday mimicry
Sunday talking about crush, and being innocent.

The mimicry was amazing, watch that first