Revanth - The Rockstar *Fan Club* - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh wow!!
I hope his pronunciation is good.

It's a lovely song
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Oh wow!!
I hope his pronunciation is good.

It's a lovely song

His pronunciation is good as far as shown in the precap and don't worry it will be good as in silent songs the main focus will be on lyrics..

And I think he will nail this performance as he gave his best in laal ishq n kaamoshiyaan...
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowiee

His pronunciation is good as far as shown in the precap and don't worry it will be good as in silent songs the main focus will be on lyrics..

And I think he will nail this performance as he gave his best in laal ishq n kaamoshiyaan...

I hope so!!!
I don't want him to lose votes because of. Husband pronunciation!!
He's such a fantastic performer and singer.

From the promo his performance looked good today ( he really dances well, I wonder how he doesn't go breathless singing and dancing together
zaniax thumbnail
Tum hi Ho is my all time fav n It sounded SO damn good in Revanth's voice. Just hope there r no pronounciation issues.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I hope so!!!
I don't want him to lose votes because of. Husband pronunciation!!
He's such a fantastic performer and singer.

From the promo his performance looked good today ( he really dances well, I wonder how he doesn't go breathless singing and dancing together

I think both today and tomorrow he has performed very well. And,I wish none of these contestants should lose in front of non talented contestant like Manya.
Raina101 thumbnail
Revanth was so so so good today!!
I loved how he performs and not just sings.
His stage presence is second to none!!
Raina101 thumbnail
He sang so well today!!!
How can someone who sings so well not have a girlfriend?
He comes across as a fun and humble soul too.

Today's performance was his best in Indian idol so far!!! Pyaar ho gaya
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Initially I didn't like Revanth much because he kept forgetting lyrics, seemed under-confident and attitude types and mainly because of Farah's and Anu's favoritism towards Revanth even if he didn't sing well.
Later, as episodes pass, I am starting to like him so much. He seems determined, improving a lot on his lyrics and pronunciation. His attitude should not be taken in a wrong way, he is infact silent because of his language problem. He is not that great a singer as Shravan is, but coming to stage performance, Revanth is killing it and I have started to love him already.

His imitation was perfect. Main toh hasthe hasthe isko bahud pasand karne lagi! He is very chilled out and starting to get comfortable.

After all, we support and ignore the mistakes of people we like, so I have started to understand Farah and Anu on that. ;)
Raina101 thumbnail
He makes mistakes, but he sings so well.
With that voice a lot of mistakes can be overlooked
zaniax thumbnail
@Raina true..Revanth is blessed with a mesmerising voice and seems like he's trying to work on the flaws Yesterday I watched his interviews n he was really struggling with the language not just Hindi but also English too..I felt bad for him.