Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MissAngryBird

Lovely update and thanks for the PM deepthi😳.

Belated wishes sanjh😊

Thanks so much Raj..glad you loved it..😳
My pleasure dear.πŸ€—
Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtilove

Sweet start..loved raina friendship so pure so beautiful..always raghav try to be there for her even they celebrated new year together..loved it

Thanks so much dear..so glad you loved it Sabina.😳
πŸ€—
RM14 thumbnail
Next😳Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Page.πŸ˜ƒEdited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Thanks so much friends for awesome response for  this story...πŸ€—
and giving your lovely wishes  for Sanjh and your valuable feedback for story ..πŸ‘

here's posting next part ..πŸ˜ƒ
hope you like this too..😳

scroll down for part -2.

RM14 thumbnail

Raghav Knocked at the door..

Naina opened the door ..saw him and turned around..

"Naina pls try and understand..i was busy ..i can explain ..listen..Woh Dadi and Veer .."

Naina didn't said a word..

Raghav again tried but no response ..he went near her and hold her hand ..

"Naina pls yaar ..accha bolo kya karna hai?"

"Ab ye bhi phir se batana padega ?tum kuch bhi yaad nahi rakhte." she made pouting  face..Raghav like her way..in a min ..she was angry and the next min she changes he mood..

"Naina ..mujhe yaad hai but I mean who lehenga kyu chahiye tha ? abhi ?"

"Leave it ..i will find myself..you just go and do your Veer's Sanjana's and every other person's work ..don't worry about me..i can help myself.."she stood up on a stool trying to find it just than she was about to fall when Raghav caught her in his arms..

"Naina pls yaar ..sambhal kar..you are impossible ..chalo baitho ab ..i will give it to you..itna gussa accha nahi.."

He made her sit on bed and search in cupboard and gave Lehenga to her..

"You are going to become DIL of Mehras..you will behave like thisin front of Veer  also like this ? he is also stubborn like you ..i don't know how you guys will live with each other..!!"

"So what ..if I don't like anything...I don't like ..i am a straight forward person ..Veer also has to see to it..not only me.."

"Naina..chill ..chill ..i mean to say ..ok you win.."He show hands up..like he give up..

"Raghav you always defend Veer na..see he hasn't even called me after new year yet ..just some msgs "

"Naina he is busy na ..but he will meet you for sure..today only he said to arrange a meeting for you both..official date.."

Raghav have to told lie ..coz he didn't wanted Naina to be disappointed..

"Oh really !! your Veer bhaiya is interested in meeting me!! I thought to clear it with him whether he

Wants to marry me or not??"

"Naina its not like this ..yes he will meet you ..he will tell you the time /date etc."

"Hmm..ya till now I am getting only msgs ..let's see.."

"Btw thanks..you save me from falling.. "

"Accha ab thanks bhi bologi..mention not ..waise I will always save you from falling.."

he smiled and Naina too smile with him..they share lovely bonding ..and in all these days they  got to know each other so well..they understood each other s mood ..

"Raghav see ..I wanted to try Lehenga na so asked you .. you wait I will just be back .."

"Ok"

He waited and after sometime Naina came and Raghav for once just kept looking at her ..

"What ?? am I not looking good??"

"Naina you are looking great..sacchi.."

"Don't lie Raghav ..i am looking ok ok.."

"No trust me..and Veer is very lucky to have you.."

"I don't know who is lucky or not but I am lucky to have a friend like you ..you always help me..

And now do one more help and pls open this neck piece for me.."she said  and he opened it and made her wear that ..she standing in front of mirror..looking at herself ..and he stood besides her.

"Naina you are the most b'ful bride ..if Dadi could see you na ..she will be so happy ..after all she is waiting for Veer's marriage and Veer's wife is going to  be the most imp person in Mehra Mension

And I am so happy that's going to be you.."he keep his hands on her shoulder..

Naina smiled and blushed too

"Thanks Raghav ..you are a true friend ..he gave her a smile but next moment

Raghav teased her saying that he didn't knew she can blush too..Naina pick up a pillow and throw it on him "Raghav ..you..you wait ..just wait..i will show you what Naina can do"

"Sorry Naina ..but I am imagining you throwing pillow on Veer like this .."and he burst out laughing..for once she got angry but than she too joined him and started laughing..

She too was happy that on one hand she is going to married and second that Raghav her friend .. will also be there..in Mehra Mension ..

Rgahav after a while took leave from there ..and first thing came onto his mind to convince Veer for a meeting and to make sure that he won't make an excuse so he gave this idea to Dadi and she than

talked to Veer and he couldn't deny it..he has to meet Naina ..Raghav gave this good news to Naina and went to pick her up with Veer..

They went to the best hotel in Tirol ..Naina was feeling lil strange as Veer wasn't taking interest in convo ..if she or Raghav said something..she finally said,"Veer ..what happened? ..you ok?"

"Hmm..ya ..perfectly fine..i am fine .."he smiled a lil..Raghav got it ..he was there coz Veer insisted him to be there ..he wanted a way to go from there and leave Naina and Veer alone..but couldn't

"Than why you are not taking part Veer .. dekho na Naina tumse milne aayi hai ..aur tum ho ki.."

"Raghav you know na how busy I am ..but sorry guys ..i am here so no work now.."than he thought Dadi might not like this so  he changed his tone..

"That's like my Veer ..ok you guys wait ..i will be back in sometime ..enjoy your date.."

Raghav went from there and Veer ordered snacks and drinks ..than food ..but than his phone rang and he went taking excuse from Naina ..he came and again after few min someone call him..

He came again and said sorry to Naina ..and also apologized for his past behavior that he didn't called  her even on New year..

"Its ok Veer ..don't be sorry .."all in all Naina concluded that he is  a very busy guy and he genuinely feeling sorry so its ok ..but still she was not fully satisfied..somewhere she was feeling strange about his behavior ..

Raghav know about this all ..Dadi called him and said that he must apologize to Naina ..but he was happy that even for Dadi's sake he felt sorry and afterwords he will feel sorry in real when he will get to know the real Naina ..the sweet ..lovely girl Naina..just they need sometime.

Veer  tried to come close to Naina suddenly which she didn't liked ..he cupped her face ..and seemed as if he is going to kiss her ..she felt  uncomfortable ..Veer saw this and stopped and leave her..

"Sorry again..i was just ..if you are done with dinner shall we go ?"

"Ya I am done..let's go.."she also want to escape from the situation..

----~-----

In veer's room

he was with Sanjana..

"How dare you touch that bahenji Naina ?"

"Sanju pls yaar understand ..i  didn't mean that..that was also acc to plan..see she being an Indian girl don't like this all na..so I thought she will start hating me after this..but than I leave her ..coz she is not my type..i love only you.."

She throw a pillow on him ..he managed to  escaped..

"I know what you meant..what if she liked it? And she liked it or not but you would have take advantage of her na.. I simply mean that before me you were doing whatever but now I am going to be your wife so you better be stay away from other girls esp that Naina .."

she was furious

"Oouch I will ..see others don't know that we are in love ..and I am trying hard to get rid of that Naina..i too don't like her ..and she is just like Raghav ..and I hate both of them ..i love you dear.."

"Than stay away  from her and get a solution ..i want our marriage as early as possible..btw me too love you.."

Veer nodded in yes ..he was trying hard now he has to plan something more ..

They hugged each other ..

----~----

Raghav talked to Naina and she was sounding very happy as  Veer finally met her and also said sorry to her ..Raghav was also happy seeing Naina happy..he decided to send some more msgs from Veer's side after talking to Veer..Veer on the other hand don't bother about this much and give permission to Raghav to send msgs to her ..he was now planning something big..who cares if  Naina's heart breaks ..

He don't care ..he said to himself..infact he gave some money to Raghav to buy something for her to make her happy..and mean while he will think of some other plan ..he can't go with Naina coz Dadi wants it..he is a free bird ..

"Let that middle class ..waitress Naina oops who was a professor once..let her suffer..he suffered too coz of her..Dadi scoloded him..his love Sanjana is angry with him ..all coz of Naina..now wait and watch Naina.."he murmured.

Raghav happily took a bunch of roses and some gifts of her choice [he knew her choice very well esp about books..]for her..they were going to meet in a b'ful tourist spot.

And he was thinking that now when Veer himself gave money for gifts..means after meeting he started realizing her value..may be he is coming on right path..till now there is no such person who can give him peace of mind  and who can change him for better ..he is a good guy but need to understand many things .. and Naina is perfect for him.but  first he need to find out what Naina thinks ? he will talk to Naina..he just wants her happiness.

He went to meet Naina and got to know that though she is very happy that Veer met her but she find his behavior strange ..Raghav quickly gave her the gifts and said that he is a nice guy but need sometime ..this marriage is an arrange one so actually both of them need time.

Naina agreed and loved the gifts given by him via Raghav

:"Raghav tell me something ..you always praise Veer but when I met him ..i can't match these two  things ..if he wants this marriage than why he behaved like that..seemed he was just there for someone's sake..not by his own will?? And you always give me his lovely msgs..gifts ..cards ..etc.so I am confused sometimes.."

"Naina don't you worry ..and who can say no to you ?? any guy would marry you ..no body can reject a sweet girl with b'ful heart like you.."

"Accha if given choice ..will you marry me ?"Naina was teasing him but he actually got shocked ..he couldn't say a word

"Raghav kya hua ..i was kidding .. but tell me na ..you only said na so I was just asking about you.."she burst out laughing..

"Naina tumn mere dil ki baat kah di ... actually yes ..i will marry you Naina ..will you marry me ??" he went down on his knees and pretend as if he is really proposing her..

Now Naina got shocked ..she didn't expected this ..but after seen Raghav laughing out loud

She understood ..he too was kidding ..

"Naina ..tum bhi surprise ho gayi hai na !!" he was making faces..

She hit him with the flower bouquet in her hand

"Oouch baat tumne shuru ki hi na ..than also you are hitting me .."

"Raghav !!"

"Naina !!"

Both smiled and laughed together..

"But I really liked the gifts ..Veer understand my choice so well.. "

"Ya dekho nahe himself have chosen the gifts.."

"Thanks Raghav you are a true friend ..true brother too an amazing  person" she caressed his hands ..

Raghav smiled and was thinking that its his choice but good na Naina at least like the gift..

"Btw tell me na you would marry a girl like me ? i am curious.."

"Why not ..a girl like you will fill life joy and happiness and will made life b'ful and worth living.."

"How sweet you think of me Raghav..hayee ..i wish  Veer also said the same thing for me..ok if you say so i wish you will also get a girl you want.."

"Thanks professor.."

"Most welcome Mr.Mehra." 

both smiled..

they spent a nice evening..talked about so many things.

----~----

Ragahv was trying to call Veer who wasn't responding..

No text ..not picking up call..from morning he was not at home and Raghav was thinking where is he?

And what he said to Naina who was  asking for Veer ..she wanted to talk..

Raghav thought to search for him on all places where he can go..

He started the car and went to Office first.

Thanks friends..❀️

Deepti.😳

RM14 thumbnail
Updated.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Keep  giving  your feedback..it means a lot.πŸ€—Edited by RM14 - 7 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
lovely update
Raina's bonding is growing stronger...even they a very comfortable with each other but Raghav is lying too much ...veer kamina loves sanju and planning something bad
thnx for pm
Endgame thumbnail
wow lovely name...love will find its way