Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi
I red all parts in one shot... really superb story... ram thinks Priya as Shruthi... but Priya now she don't want think abt any thing other than her dream...
hope soon we come to see love track...
thanku for lovely story... if possible plz pm me when u updated...
contd soon...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Altogether story is very good and very much intriguing with lots of suspen. 
Exchany of Jodi was very nice idea and the pain behind RaYa feel while sharing their past was emotional.
Now.both are together. Waiting for next part.
peeyara thumbnail
Hi Supriya
Sorry for late comments
i read it and thought of commenting in free tym but it skipped my mind
Rajat and Natasha married
it does happens and 5 years is long tym and also if you are truly madly in love with someone you will wait till eternity
didnt liked Rajat's persuasion or should i say desperation to keep priya with him
Priya have started her life afresh and wants to make her dream come true
waiting for new updates, its being long since u posted 
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon plz. It's awesome
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey Supriya
had read all th parts long back but didn't got much time so here we go I read all parts together & I must say the story is like looking forward to it awesome mind blowing really enjoyed it a lot way batter then anything... Ram seeing Shruti his dead wife in Priya was really emotional but what happen to Priya was also very much painful... Rajat was talking abt love but I guess he just wanted to keep Priya with him he never loved as who loved someone will always wait for them for eternity but never mind what ever happen is happen for good but it was really disgusting the way he asked to Priya to stay with them how he can think for or I say he expect to Priya do soo... any way it's good she got back with Ram so sad to hear his story too hope they both find their happiness soon... waiting for next do post next soon...

123supriya thumbnail
                                    Part-10                                                            R-you take rest I will call the doctor
P-ram don't worry I will be fine 
R-but u r having a high fever
P-plz believe me I will be completely fine by tomorrow morning.only I need is some rest
R- ok as u say but if your fever don't go down by morning I will call the doctor 
P-ok
Ram makes soup, serve her and makes her rest.
Priya is sleeping and ram is in her room unable to decided whether to stay or to leave.He is worried if her fever get worse so he don't want to leave from there.He wants to stay by her side looking after her but afraid at the same time as she might take him wrong. Over flown by his emotion he decides to stay there. 
In the morning,Priya wakes from her sleep.she open her eyes to check the time and sees ram dozing in a chair by the side of the bed.Priya gets up and call him slowly 'ram' 
Ram wakes up jerkily hearing her voice.
R- Priya tum utgayi. How are you feeling now?
P-i am fine.ram did u spend the whole night in this chair?
R-priya woh tumhara..
Priya cuts in middle "Ram you are looking very weak plz go and take some rest nahi to tumbi bimar parjayengge" and puts a smile on her face. Ram is gone to take some sleep. 
Priya is afraid that seeing ram's concern and love for her,she may develop a feeling for him which she don't want.She knows that ram sees shruti in her and she doesn't want to give any expectation to him 
So she thought to stay away from ram as far as possibe and to be least friendly.In order to stay away from him,she have to  stay somewhere else but unable to decide what reason should she give to him.She thought it will not be nice to simply walk away without giving a proper reason. So she decided to move into the school once it is completed but it will take around 1 year.Instead of running away from the situation,she decided to face it and to control herself and her emotion from developing any feeling for anyone.
During dinner,
Priya handed an envelop to ram which contains ten thousand rupees.
R-priya what is this?
P-I have been staying here for many days.Ram tune mujhpe bahoot ehesan kiye jishe mein jindagi bar chukana paunggi.mein tumhara aur ehesan nahi lena chahati.mein apse yaha rehenekeliye rent dunggi.
R-priya tum kya ke rahiho.we are friends aur doshtongki bich kya ehesan.
P-Ram you are above friend.You are someone who give me live in one sence you are like god to me.I really respect and admire you. Ram I am not fortunate enough to have a friend in my life.I did had once but will never have one again.
R- Priya I don't understand why you are behaving this way.I know what you have gone through but please don't give up believe on friendship.
P- please ram take this please
R-no Priya I can't
P-apne ye nahi liya to mein yaha nahi re paunggi
R-priya tum mujhse aur ehesan nahi lena chahati itnisi baat hena to thikkhe.Rent ki jaga tum meri household chores mein madat karo like cooking atleast 4 times a week etc etc thike.but I can't take this.
Priya after a long pause says "OK fine"
Two months gone. During those days Priya stayed away from ram as far as possible.There was little conversation between them.Ram is hurt with all her behavior but his love for her develops stronger as day passes.
Yes he is little hurt but he is not angry.He knows why she is doing all this and he respect that.He also tried to stay away from her as she wanted.But as days passes its becoming as like a punishment for him.The love he developed in his heart for her in all these months, is becoming difficult to suppressed. Yes he developed the  love  as a love for shruti and as a love for humanity but it has become all different now.Its not the previous one which he had developed when he saw her the first time, its something he can't explain but this love makes him difficult to stay away from her,this love makes him cry whenever he saw a drop of tear in her eyes,this love is making him laugh seeing her smile.

Hope you all like.I will complete the story soon.
But one thing I would like to say to all the readers that the story will be different from all you might expecting now.Hope you will like the different. 
Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
y is she avoiding him...
both r supressing their feelings...
cont soon..
thanx for pm
123supriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nprithi2002

nice update...
y is she avoiding him...
both r supressing their feelings...
cont soon..
thanx for pm

She is avoiding him coz she don't wanna be in love or friendship again as  she is afraid to get hurt again.As u know she is an orphan so she didn't get much love and affection. When she got rajat as friend its obvious she might be happy to get his love and affection but when its gone its obvious she is very hurt though she don't show it.so she is afraid about relationship.all she wanted to do now is focus on her dream.
Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
pls continue soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it but thora short update tha n pls make it long next time pls