Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123supriya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
                                     Part 9
I was there in shillong for five months after our accident searching for u.I search everywhere(crying)but tum kahi nahi mille.for five years Im living thinking that u r no more.tum kaha thi.(he ask holding her hand).pehele mere pas kiu nahi aye(cry)
P-plz don't cry mein ap agayi huinna everything will be alright.
He didn't say anything and looks away from her.he saw ram and vik.
R-i made u all stand outside only.plz come inside.
They all are now sitting on the couch in the living room.
Ram and vickram told him everything and he is crying.
A little boy come running and wipes rajat's tear.boy-papa tum kiu roh rahi ho. Plz don't cry.I can't see u cry.
Priya is shocked.she is looking straight without a blink.tears is falling from her eyes but she is still looking straight without even moving.ram looks at her and sees her in tears and its hurting him. Rajat is also looking at priya.
Boy-mama mama.(shout)
A woman come out from a room'kya hua kush kiu chila rahiho'.she stops there seeing priya. She then moves faster towards priya'priya tum'and hug her.priya is shocked to see Natasha,her best friend, her classmate and her roommate in iisc. She don't know how to react she just sit like a statue.
Rajat-priya when I couldn't find u I came back par mein tut chukatha.mein bas ek jinda las thi.natasha ne mujhe samballa aur ek saal baat humari shaadi hui
P-and u forgot me (she is now crying)
Ram is only looking at priya.he want to hug her console her but decided to let her cry.he want to let her remove her pain with the tears.rajat come near her and stand on his knee on the floor.
R-priya I m really really sorry.I can never  forget u.I love u n will always love . priya don't cry.tum,Natasha,kush aur mein hum kushishe rahengge.(and holds her hand)
P-rajat plz(she pull her hand back).I m very sorry for overreacting.I can understand ur condition.Natasha Im sorry for this melodrama.
She stands up'ram,vickram let's go'
Rajat quickly stands before her'priya believed me we can stay happily together .plz don't go I can't live without u.I love u I need u.'
P-tumhe yeh sab kerne ki aur kehne ki jarurat nahi hai I can understand ur condition
R-plz don't go I can't live without u
P-u were living without me happily and believe will(she don't want to be mean but she is very hurt)she close her eyes and breathe deeply
P-rajat I m so sorry(she hold his hand). I'm being mean to u. i don't know why I'm behaving this way.don't feel guilty I can understand everything happened is not ur fault.its only our fate.I'm happy that u move on.I don't know how to react so I overeacted.happy life ahead.
Saying this,she move
Ram n vik following her.ram turn to see rajat n sees he is crying n Natasha consoling him.
They r now driving back.in the car priya is sitting quietly she is not crying.
Ram don't want to leave priya alone so he sit with priya in the back and vik is driving.
R-priya r u OK
P- I'm OK (and she cry)
ram is hugging her.she is crying on his shoulder.
P- why is this happening to me ram(still crying)
R-priya everything happen for good who knows fate plan something good for u.everything happen for a reason.there is always something good after every bad event.
P- nothing good can happen to me ram
R-priya u might think that way now but believe me when u see the good thing that will come after this worst thing u will be happy that all this happened to u and u will be thanking ur fate
Priya remain silent.
They reach home.priya is in her room she is sitting in the couch quietly remembering everything happened in her life.
Next morning
Ram enters and sees priya sleeping. (He don't what to see priya sad,he want only to see the happy priya but some part of his heart is being selfish and celebrating the staying of priya with him and other part crying to see her like this) she is looking peaceful in the sleep. Up to what he came to know of priya he knows that she is a emotionally strong woman and optimistic. But at the same time he is afraid if it make her condition worse

Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
123supriya thumbnail
                                   Part 10
She came to normal just few days back and suddenly this shock.He is still in his thought when she wakes up and sees him standing near the bed.
P-ram
R-huh tum utgayi.mein tumhare lia coffee laya tha but its cold now I will bring another one.
P-ram its ok.I want to talk 
R-priya u first go and fresh up we will talk during breakfast
Ram is surprised to see her so calm and composed. He knows that she is strong but this strong he never expected.priya is strong outside but inside she is all broken.
Washroom
Priya looks into the mirror.tears is falling from her eyes 
Priya to herself "priya u can't cry like this. You can't give up.u can't broke down like this(tears is falling.she is trying hard not to cry) love love love u don't believe it before na?  everything is happening only to make u strong forget it n rajat ( she is crying now) ra..jat u meet rajat n all this happen as life has lesson to teach you priya n to make you strong.in life we meet people for a reason they bring a lesson for our life u know na.stop crying like an idoit" (she cries again) priya close her eyes and  takes some deep breathe " priya u have more important things to do.u can't just broke down for such little thing.u should be happy that he got someone to love him not sad( she put a smile) and more importantly the future of the country lies with your dream u should be concentrating on it.just forget everything priya.the important one is present not past. and u can't spoil your present bcoz of past" she is consoling herself. She has done it from childhood.as she has no family to console her she used to console herself and she believes in living in the present moment.Ram is waiting for her for breakfast in the dinning table wondering why she is taking too long.he is now afraid so stand up to check himself but stops to see priya coming.she now joins him in the table
R-what is it that u wanna talk about?
P-ram u remember my reason of coming to Shillong right.I want to continue my work on that.I have to stay here at least for some years so I want your help in searching for a place to stay and the location for the school.I m just wondering whether the previous location is still available.we did sign a deal but it was 5yrs back and we haven't sign some very  important documents yet.
R-priya don't worry I will take care of everything. And why will u search for a place to stay.you can stay in my house as long as you wish
P-but ram its not nice you know what will the people around think
R-(laugh)priya its Shillong.priya you are new here that why u are scared of people's talk.u don't know people around here they are very understanding and kind.they rarely gossip.you will see lots of love and little hatred here.that's reason shruti and i decided to settle here.so u don't worry.moreover I will be very happy if you stay in my house at least I will have someone to talk.
Priya have no option but to accept his request.
P-ok 
R-thank u so much
P-u are stealing my dialogue I should be saying it (smile)
Ram very happy to see her smile.
One week pass .priya and ram got the location everything finish even the payment
R-the land is now yours toh ek party toh banti hain let's do golgappa party.
P-golgappa party? Ram I so tired and not feeling very well let's do another day
R- ok u take rest. I will make the dinner today.
P-i will help u but before that I will sleep for sometime don't forget to wake me up
R-ok fine .
Priya goes inside her room and sleep without even changing.
4 hrs later
Ram walk towards priya's room and sees the door open.ram to himself " much be so tired that she even forget to lock the door"and enters inside it
R- priya priya 
She is not responding.she seems sick.
R-priya 
Priya slowly opens her eyes "ram sorry I can help u.I'm feeling really unwell"says almost in murmur
R-its ok priya no problem.
He touch her forehead.its hot 
R- priya u are having fever give your hand .And he touch her hand her fingers are all cold.
R-priya u take rest I will call the doctor 

Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
uff. rajat got married. poor Priya
but ek tareh se achha hi hai. now RaYa will.be together more. ohh Priya is in so much pain.
u write very nicely. thanks for pm pl continue
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hii superb n beautiful start n raya has past like ram was married to shruti n priya to rajat but both feels that they r made for eachother hope u ll bring raya more closer n also pls write part no plss n pm me n also mention index
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read 3 pgs altogether u r superb yaar bas jaldi se next part plss with raya romance
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..
Once again nice updates..
Going good...liking the flow..
So priya married rajat on his instance though she didnt had any special feeling but the way she recollected it, shows she was happy indeed and her breakdown after knowing rajat has moved on was understandable..

They all went to see rajat and rajat has moved on...no blame, its ok ,he wasnt wrong in moving on with nutz...but he shuldnt hv asked priya to stayback..priya hold herself well and her decision was right..
This has to happen , then how raya will happen.. lol

Ok,so ram seemed happy that she is with her,and same time he felt bad for her state..
It seemed priya regained herself back and with help of ram she started work on her aims and dreams..
And now priya sick,ram to take care of her..

Look like Raya moments are ahead..waiting to read that...
Thanks for the pm...
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Going
Pls continue soon
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's like offer ...I thought only one update will be there but here it is 3 so nice parts Yar waiting for ur update pls make it soon...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update... all parts read in one gooo...
waiting for raya moments...pls cntnu sooon
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really fantastic story
Like it very much
Plz plz continue soon...