123supriya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
                                    Part 5
P-rajat rajat
R- yes priya what happen.
He goes closer to her 
P-sorry who are u and where is rajat and what am I doing here.where am i
R-priya calm down I will tell u everything
He is struggling to stop his tears.vickram is looking to ram.
Priya about to say something 
R- priya calm down I m ur doctor
P-aur rajat.is he ok.I remember he was bleeding.ushe kuch huwa to nahi na
R- priya calm down he is absolutely fine 
He lie to calm priya down.
R-tumhe rest ki jarurat hain.aur rajat is gone to bengaluru for some work.he give me the responsibility to make u happy and fine.
Priya calm down and looking around and she saw the photo of ram and her on the wall.P-why r we together in the photo
R-u don't remember but we are good frn and I will tell u the sacred of this photo later.now u take rest 
He give her an injection .priya feel wired but decided to rest as she is feeling really tired
Ram and vickram in another room
V-ram kya kar rahi thi.kiu jhoot bol rahi thi.It will only make thing worse.
R-mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha tha isliye woh sub boldiya.tuhi bata mein kya bolta.should I say we don't know anything about rajat wether he is alive or dead.
In the morning
Priya is sleeping,he enters with a tray of food.
R- priya priya(he is calling sweetly)
Priya open her eyes and sit in the bed. She is afraid of his presence.
R- priya don't worry I'm ram your doctor. I come to give u food
P-im not hungry I want to talk to rajat
R-priya his phone is now not reachable I will let u talk to him as soon as his phone is reachable.plz priya take ur food(he keep the food in the side table).he will not be happy if he come to know that u r not eating anything.
Priya silently eat the food.ram is now very happy.ram go out of the room.
Ram to vickram (phone)-vickram can u plz come with neha and rahul now plz
V-i will come but what happen
R- priya is feeling lonely and sad. I want to change her mood.
V-ok 15min me pohansh ti  huin
Ram enter his room where priya is still eating her food.
R-priya do u remember dr vickram who came yesterday
Priya nodded
R-he is coming today with his wife neha and his son rahul.they will join us in lunch also. R u OK with it.
She simple nod her head
Neha vickram rahul are now arrived
N-hi ram how r u
R- I m fine thank u.neha u r looking younger n beautiful 
N-thank u thank u.its because i was stress free as I was living far from him(neha says pointing to vickram)
Ram and neha laugh
V-  neha how mean 
Priya is observing with a smile
R-priya she is neha vickram wife.neha this is priya rajat wife(it stings his heart when he says the last 2 words)
P-hi
N- hello its nice meeting u.
They r now sitting on the couch
P-.he is very cute.how old is he (priya says touching rahul soft face who is sitting on her lap)
N- he is 5 yrs and 2 month.tell me something about your self
Priya smile and says 'like?'
N-like ur interest and hobby
P-umm I like sports.actually I like to play every sports but hate to watch them in tv.I love swimming,batminton,horse riding and skiing most particularly.(ram is smiling listening to her)
N-wow u seem adventurous and fun. I also love swimming.last time I swim 1 month before I got pregnant.let go for swimming on coming Sunday. What say
P- I will love to.what about rahul
N- don't worry vickram will take care of him
V- kya neha its not fair
And they laugh.priya is enjoying neha's company.
N-priya tell me more about yourself
P- tum bhi kuch bataona apni barehme
N-u first and next me
P-apart from sports I like science and its mysteries.(neha signal to tell more)
Umm I also love travelling,reading and dreaming.ap tum batao neha
N-i like partying,shopping and travelling.I love adventure and I like to try everything new apart from drugs and like( they all laugh) .I want to live my life to the fullest.
P-aur ram tum bhi apne bare mein kuch batao
R-woh mein I love reading books and people.I love science.I also love to play every sports n don't hate watching them too(he smile looking at priya)
They are enjoying together.after that they have their lunch.

Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
123supriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_forever

Wow... loved it... loads of mystery around priya... loving the way the story is progressing...

Looking forward to see how u unfold all secret and bring raya together   update soon

thank u so much.
123supriya thumbnail
                                      Part 6
P-ram plz try to connect rajat again
R-i tried just before our lunch its unreachable.OK I will try again saying it he call a no. and put on speaker.it says unreachable.
They talk more.after sometime vickram and ram stood up n gone somewhere 
In the study room
V-bol kya bolna chahata tha tum.
R-i think I should tell everything to priya I don't want to drag it anymore
V-go on that's the right thing for now
Ram and vickram join neha n priya again
V- neha tum rahul ko lekar ghar jao mein kuch der bhat atta huin(and he give the keys)
Neha understood N-toh priya mein chalti huin phir milte hain 
P-bye take care
Neha leave with rahul
R- priya I want to tell u a truth
P-what truth?
Ram narrated her how he met her and how she come here(his house)
P- I thought u as rajat and u were taking advantage of me( priya is fuming in anger)
V- priya u r misunderstanding
Priya about to say something
R-priya plz listen to me.I have an explanation.I have my own reason for doing it . 
Priya remain silent still in anger.she is looking away from him
R-(start crying and )I don't take any advantage of u.I was happyly married.I was the most happiest person in the world.
He started narrating his story( priya look at him in confusion why he is telling her his past while they were discussing something else but decided to remain silent and to listen as he don't seem to be a bad guy)
Shruti and I met in an engineering collage.I was doing my course in mechanical engineering and she was doing her course in software engineering.we fall in love and decide to get married.we were happily married.I was the luckiest person to have someone like her who love me so much.after five month she got pregnant.that day was the most happiest day of my life(tears falling from his eyes .priya could feel his pain).then we got our little princess pihu she was so beautiful.with skin as white as snow and her pink lips. Sometime we used to call her snow white.(ram bring out his purse and show it to priya.there is a photo of a lady and a child.priya find that the child look exactly how he is describing)and her voice she had the most beautiful voice.she even learn to sing then(ram smile with tear in his eyes)she was just 3.there (ram pointed at the doorway)she would stand there and kiss me everyday before I go to office.her laughter and shruti voice used to filled the house.we were complete with 3 of us.pihu always used to say that we were no.1 family with her sweet voice.it was the first day of pihu for school.I took leave from office specially to see and help shruti prepare princess for school.she was laughing when I helped shruti to make her hair.she was very exited.she was running happily.shruti and I was running after her to stop her.then a truck come from no where and hit her(he broke down vickram patted his back.now priya is in tear.she is listening helplessly)the man was drunk.he is now in jail but he cannot bring back my princess.shruti was standing there like a statue without any expression and pihu was lying there with blood all over her body.I couldn't lose my senses then.i request the neighbour to look after shruti.I took pihu in a nearby hospital.I was carrying her in my hand(he cry again) blood was continuously oozing out.our little princess who was just 3  was in the operation theatre fighting for her life.it took four hours for the bulb above the door to turn off.a doctor came out and said he is so sorry that our princess is no more.(ram is crying ).priya- i mm
R-i was not allowed to take my princess home.they said its a case of accident so they need to take postmortem of her.I was shouting to them and my phone ring.it display shruti.I pick up the call.it was our neighbour she said shruti was standing there still.I cut the call and hurried towards home leaving my princess in the hospital.shruti was still in the same place and our neighbour was requesting her to come with her.I hurried towards her.I was calling her she was not responding.I carried her in the house and made her laid in the bed.she was like statue she was not even crying.I call the doctor.he said she went into  a deep trauma.three days passed since the tragedy.then shruti was not like a statue.

123supriya thumbnail
                                       Part 7
She was laughing shouting murmuring but not crying.as recommended by doctor I took her to the mental hospital where I meet u. I couldn't see her like that i wanted her to get well soon so i let her to stay there in room no.17.there only I meet vickram.after 4 month she was improving she started to recognise me.that day I wished I had stayed with her.I went to my office and she had her attack again and jumped from the building(he cry and couldn't speak anymore)priya hold ram's hand
R-i started hating my job as it is responsible for my shruti dead.so I decided to leave n become a psychiatrist.I went aboard for the study.after completing I came back to shillong then after a week I had a dream in which shruti was in that room no. 17 calling me.two male nurse was holding her an a female  nurse was giving her an injection.she was calling me and and requesting me not to leave her.she was saying that she can't live without me.next day I was feeling restless so I decided to visit the hospital just for the peace of mind.but when I reach the hospital when I reach the room I saw u exactly the way same way I saw shruti in my dream.u were saying the same words but using the name rajat instead of ram.but I feel shruti was calling me.when I entered the room u were looking into my eyes and asking not leave.(ram narrated everything how she  was not letting him go and his decision to keep her in his house)yes I saw shruti in u but I never even thought of taking advance of u.I thought if I can bring u in normal n help u find your rajat then shruti will be very happy.believe me priya
P-i believe u.someone who is deeply in love with someone can never take advantage of anyone and I'm really really sorry.toh friend(saying this she extend her hand for handshake)
R- friend(both r smiling and shaking hands.vickram is really happy to see everything is normal now)
V-mujhe bhool gaye tum dono
And they laugh
R-priya do you remember how u came to that condition.if u remember anything plz do tell us
P-i don't remember much but I remember we had an accident.
R- priya plz start from the beginning how u came to shillong rajat n everything
P- rajat  and I met in iisc bangaluru.we both were doing master in physics.then we become frn.rajat and I have lot of interest in common.we love our country very much and want to make it better.we also wanted to live a legacy.he love physics I also love it.he also love sports. We were bestfriend.we were very happy with each other.as time went we were not be able to stay even for week without talking n without seeing each other .so we decided to do every project together. People thought that we were couple. But we never feel the need of becoming boyfrn or girlfrn.we were happy as frn. Its not that we don't like each other.ofcourse we like each other very much but we were happy being frn.I had a dream of building a best school where student will be benefitted with a unique and world class education.rajat was with me in my dream .we visit many place like japan,korea ,California and many other countries to study their way of education and teaching.we also visit many good schools in India to see how they teach. we want a place which is free from the noise of the city and surrounded with nature to the build the school.finally we found a place in shillong which is exactly what we want. We came to shillong for that reason only.there was little problem but we sort it out somehow.payment and signing some more documents were the only thing left.We had signed the deal.we were very happy rajat and I after signing the deal decided to have our dinner at silver view restaurant (same restaurant where ram take priya for dinner).so we went there.there only he purpose me.he brought out a ring.he was in his knee and said'priya I have seen the happiness of being ur best frn.I want to go one  step ahead n want to see the happiness of u being my wife.and i really love u.priya will u marry me' I knew that we love n care for each other but I was not expecting to hear anything like that
peeyara thumbnail
Hi
hmmm adla badli of couple...Ram wid shruti is okay but Priya wid Rajat 🤔 but i understand it get easy to connect wid BALH characters isiliye Ashwin, rajat, juhi, isha are popular 😆 
Ram is psychiatrist and Priya-Rajat scientists, shruti dead
Priya n Ram friends now, i liked that Ram did not stretched the lie, he spoke about it
shruti's story was 💔
and the mystery behind Rajat-Priya is interesting
is it possible that Priya is hallucinating about Rajat n her being married 😆 possible hai na
will be waiting for next parts😳
its beautifully written⭐️ 

Edited:
Priya ke last lines that she was not expecting proposal from Rajat *thinking about it*  
Edited by peeyara - 7 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
superb flow of the story. loved this new concept.
RaYa both r in pain. jaldi se sab thik kar do. waiting for next.
pl pm.me if possible from next time
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear...

Again good updates..
Good flow ...written nicely..

Priya reminding shruthi more to ram, they spent some time together...
Then finally priya regained memory...
Raya, nehvik had good time...
Ram revealed the truth...good one..
As normal, priya was about to blame ram,
But knowing his side of story..his and shruthi with pihu ,what happened was painful..
Now everything cleared..they both share good vibes...and become friends..

Still seeing ram, its hurtful..he will be hurt after rajat found..
But priya said she wasnt expecting anything like proposal from rajat..ram still have a chance..lol..

Thanks for the pm..
Waiting for future updates... :)

kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go
Very very nice story love it,...
Plz plz continue soon...
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice
Pls continue soon
123supriya thumbnail
                                        Part 8
I was happy but confused.I never thought of him that way.I was not ready for any relationship as I had dreams to fulfill.everyone there were looking at us waiting for my answer leaving for the while what ever they were doing.I was still confused but said yes. I didn't want to hurt him nor want to embrassed him.he seem so happy n was smiling all throughout the dinner.when we reach the hotel I told him I want to talk n we were talking in my room.I told him that I said yes but still I m not completely ready.I told him that I had dreams to fulfill and I couldn't think of building a family.I told him I couldn't afford to divert myself away from my dreams and marry him.I told him that I wasn't ready for any emotional and  physical relationship. He was listening with a smile which made me more confused. He laughed and said that he understand me more than I was expecting.he said he want to marriage me not for any physical relationship nor did he want to divert me from my dream. He said he just want me to be with him forever.he said he want to marry me as he can't take any chance of losing me.I told him that I would be loyal and would always be there by his side even if we r not married.he said he believe me but he was afraid if any circumstances came before us that would separate us.he said he can't live without me.he said we  would live the way I wish to live even if it was living separately.I agreed to what he said n we get married in a temple.his family was unaware of it.I told him to tell them.he said 'they know my feeling for u n they r very happy.I would not tell them untill u fulfill ur dream as they might have some expectation from u and I don't want to be ur burden.I want to be ur partner'.(priya smile recalling the memory)we lived in  separate room even after marriage.
We were going for a long drive that day. We were driving on a mountain.then we met a landscape.stone were falling upon us.I was hit by a stone.I don't remember clearly but I was fallen out of the jeep and was clinging on the mountain slope.   I don't remember where I was holding to.but all i remember is rajat was in the jeep unconscious and all blooded and my hand slipped and after that i don't remember anything
Priya is now crying.ram hugs her and consoles her.vickram is only observing them with tears.
R-priya do you know his address
P-yes.he live in Delhi.I just hope he is ok( and cry again)
R-priya don't worry I believe he is fine.we will go there tomorrow.
Priya only nodded his head
'Ram ram' ram- shruti tum. Tears falls from his eyes and he go near her and touch her face' shruti tum kaha chale gaye the' then the face suddenly turned into priya's face 'priya?' 'ram main shruti huin' now the face is priya's but the voice is shruti.he recognises her voice well. Suddenly he wake up from his sleep and sitting in the bed thinking about his dream he is sweating he don't understand what is happening to him.
Priya,ram and vickram are now ready to go to rajat house in Delhi.priya is feeling restless and her heart is beating fast.they are going by road.all through the journey priya is quite and her heart beat is getting faster.they reach their destiny.when they enter the gate they see a man watering the flowers but they cannot see his face. seeing the man priya heart is beating faster.
R-excuse me
He turns.yes yes he is rajat.priya runs to him and hug him tight crying.rajat is in shocked to see priya.he is also hugging her and crying.ram is very happy to see all this but somewhere in his heart,its hurting him and tears falling from his eyes. He wipes the tears before anyone could see it.Vickram looks to ram.he can see the pain in his heart which he hides with a fake smile in his face.rajat and priya breaks their hug.rajat-ii .. he cannot completes his word(laugh with teary eyes)priya smile with tears in her eyes.
Rajat-priya u know I did search u a lot but couldn't find u anywhere.eetne saal tak kaha thi.u know how I miss u.