season 4 n season 10 marriage- same story different casting

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
well in season 4 sara khan got married in the house 
her relationship with ashmit patel was questioned in the house 
her bf came in ali merchant then got married to her n then they had their "suhagraat" room with cameras๐Ÿ˜†
in this season mona got married 
her's n manu relationship was questioned 
n vikrant came in n got married to mona

sara n ali broke up like within weeks when they came out
lets see mona n vikrant's script after the show๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Two episodes wasted on this scripted Shaadi. I refuse to believe Mona didn't know about this marriage. She played her game very nicely. She knows her chances of winning is very slim so she used this opportunity quite smartly. 
luvakanksha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Two episodes wasted on this scripted Shaadi. I refuse to believe Mona didn't know about this marriage. She played her game very nicely. She knows her chances of winning is very slim so she used this opportunity quite smartly. 

she wont go fwd now i guess wht else cld she give the show now?
as it is she is getting huge sum for getting married, why makers wld keep her in the house n pay her more?
but u nvr knw manu k toote dil ki dastan sun ne k liye she can stay๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
I don't know if she is gonna stay or not. But its hilarious to see that some people actually trying hard to portray this marriage as non-scripted one. Like really. ๐Ÿ˜† Mona could not act surprise at all. 
luvakanksha thumbnail

I don't know if she is gonna stay or not. But its hilarious to see that some people actually trying hard to portray this marriage as non-scripted one. Like really. ๐Ÿ˜† Mona could not act surprise at all. 

how can someone take a decision of marriage just like that
n if she didn't knew her mom was coming in bb house was she planning to get married without the presence of her mom?
i mean halwa hai kya 
my mom would get a heart attack if she would see me getting married on tv without inviting her๐Ÿ˜†
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

how can someone take a decision of marriage just like that
n if she didn't knew her mom was coming in bb house was she planning to get married without the presence of her mom?
i mean halwa hai kya 
my mom would get a heart attack if she would see me getting married on tv without inviting her๐Ÿ˜†

apparently mona is very sweet & innocent and thinking or stating that 'this shadi is planned' is a shameful act ๐Ÿ˜† Mom bhi ek jhatke mein aa gayi. and actors like Ravi kissan and Niruha too. ๐Ÿ˜† kisiko koi kaam nahi tha. kya coincidence hai ๐Ÿ˜›
luvakanksha thumbnail

apparently mona is very sweet & innocent and thinking or stating that 'this shadi is planned' is a shameful act ๐Ÿ˜† Mom bhi ek jhatke mein aa gayi. and actors like Ravi kissan and Niruha too. ๐Ÿ˜† kisiko koi kaam nahi tha. kya coincidence hai ๐Ÿ˜›

Exactly everyone was jobless n waiting for mona n vikrant's wedding invitation๐Ÿ˜†
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Exactly everyone was jobless n waiting for mona n vikrant's wedding invitation๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† exactly.  Btw this vikrant guy seems fishy. 
Anyway I wish Mona and Vikrant a happy married life. 
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Totally agree