jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Emily ko dekhe Geet flat hogayi ... ab bechara kabir kaise alag haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†geet is so impressed with Emily... yeh last mein kya chakkar hai emily ka changed expression seπŸ˜• chalo undono ke baaremein baad mein sochthe hai.. ab Ana phirse aagayi Arjun ke puraan lekar geet ke paas...chalo ab tho maan ki yaad aagayi geet ko...πŸ˜‰directly chali gayi study πŸ˜‰aag tho iss taraf bhi shuru hogayi haiπŸ˜‰... ab jaldi dono yeh samjhlo ki u both are made for eachother😳😳
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear khabir gives Geet a birthday surprise by taking Geet and Anna outting
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabolousss πŸ˜ƒ
Geet looked like totally flat on Emily n her style her nature.. Thn why not kabir .. Bt wat abt his changing expression at last..
Kabir Ana n Geet go for vacation on weekend. N girls totally enjyy..
Ana told Geet abt Arjun who want to came back to her life..
N this news not let her sleep so she came to his studyy.. Where she know she get some solance n see amaze to c her books on same place n dadima chair to in study too.
While reading she sleep dreaming ..maan came to c light on in studyy.. N could not hikd himself to go to her as he missed her so muchh n carees her cheeks n check her out in sleeping mode...Geet to wake up bt thinking she ask him to stay..as she to missed him so muchh...
Maaneet scene really lovelyy 😊
Inka sab kuchh itna sloww slowe kyun chal raha hai..
Cnt tgy be not like fast like emily n kabirr
Waiting for nxt
Thanks for pm 😊
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely beautiful mindblowing update dear..te way geet seeing emily and she felt low in front of her but her her down to earth nature made geet to admire her was lovely.. kabir ki surprise for te girls making them squrim in happiness and te way geet comparing her life with te nature how could it be with any struggles life with bed of roses, but geet have to struggle but in her each step my maan will be there for her..te way u described te scenes take me to roam around geet to enjoy te serene of te place..te way geet yearning to my maan and she went to his study and disappointment but she reading a book and went to her dream and atlast end in my maan was lovely..te way my maan admiring his sleeping beauty a nd his heart felt content to see her and te way geet asking to stay was lovely,words are not need but their presence is enough to sooth each other..i love te update so much yar
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kab dono mein pyar hoga...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
geet became flat seeing emily...
ana say abt arjun
she finds peace in study... slept in chair
maan too felt nice seeing her in study
SheenGcian thumbnail
Fab Update Aishu oh sorry Miss Writer πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Emily looks bit mysterious,, One side she's so friendly and care free and on the other That cold expressions,, Samajh nhi aya πŸ˜• 😲
The way Kabir takes care of geet as a Brother is so sweet ❀️
Love that surprise he gave to both the girls,, belated birthday adventurous trip πŸ˜ƒ
Aww geet missed him,, and at last went to His study,, was Maan reading that book bcs he's missing her as well πŸ˜‰
Love that whole scene,, Maan came , Geet woke up,, He was asked to stay,, and Aap Chha Gai Madame πŸ˜ƒ 😳
And lots of pappiis to you for that Rimless Glasses Wala Maan πŸ˜‰ 😳

Waiting for next
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Arjun want Annie back in his life
Both maan & geet miss each other
Update soon
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3